Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Therapeutic Massage: Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Therapeutic Massage: Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively

Therapeutic Massage: Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively

In my many life experiences, my first massage was not all it could have been

. Having had more massages than my first one, I realize, it actually is great. I was the subject of a lady who was learning. I worked at a health club and she needed volunteers. I, as the low person on the totem pole, was elected to be the it. I had no idea what a therapeutic massage involved. Well, this was no therapeutic massage. I had to put up with the noise of two rowdy little boys while their mother practiced on me! I opted for the clothes-on option! Yes, there is a no-clothes option which involves the subject being nude, but covered by towels and blankets.

As I gain more knowledge and sense, I realize a spa massage is far different to a therapeutic massage. A day massage (with a professional rather than an intern) is just to feel good, relaxed, peaceful. In my learning, I have realized that there are so many massages available, so many techniques, even a pregnancy massage! If only I had known.

Massage is the manipulation of superficial layers of muscle and connective tissue. This is done to enhance function and promote relaxation and well-being. This became popular in the US in the 1800's and grew in popularity until the 1930's and 40's. The development of modern medicine discounted the benefits of therapeutic massage. It made a re-appearance in the 1960's and 1970's when nurses began to use it to alleviate pain in patients. In the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta massage was deemed a core medical service.

A therapeutic massage is performed in a clinic, hospital or private office. It deals with a person's current and past complaints and there are many forms, and interviews to be had. This sort of massage is very relaxing and deals with frequent, sometimes debilitating, pain. This is not your luxury massage. It is one that will help relieve problems. It is performed up to 3 times a week, very frequently as far as I am concerned.Therapeutic Massage: Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively

Therapeutic massage can treat an immense number of complaints. It can be performed on both adults and children. It can be used to treat fibromyalgia, aches and pains, cancer, pediatric issues such as autism and Down syndrome. It can also be used to help sports injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, whiplash, TMJ and posture problems as well as weight issues.

Before seeking massage, it is helpful to consult your doctor. He/she can refer you to a massage therapist. Acupuncture (a form of massage) can be sought as a treatment for eczema. My sister in Australia, has had many, many issues when she first moved there with her husband. She now has a little daughter, her eczema has cleared up, even the scars on her face have diminished. She couldn't believe it. She looks great and is crediting that to her massage therapy.

As a mother of three girls who love to dance, I hope their muscles and bones hold up to the impact it may have on their bodies. I know that therapeutic massage will help keep them in condition to dance. Therapeutic massage sure beats some of the other options, shots of hormones and antibiotics!

by: Robert Sted
Swedish Massage Alleviate Hurts More Effectively Physical Assessment Kits To Ease The Tension Of Going To Doctors Therapeutic Massage: Alleviate Aches More Effectively How to Remove Malware Doctor - Malware Doctor Removal the Easy Way! Your Health Insurance Brochure In Virginia Buying Temporary Health Insurance In Florida Health Insurance And Insurance Brokers Health Insurance Companies: How to Assess Them Options Available For Health Insurance Self Employed Health Insurance Plans for Restaurant Workers Find A Doctor In Your Area Critical Illness Insurance- What Can It Do For You? California Health Insurance: Can You Save With High-deductible Plans?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.237.46.120) Shandong / Binzhou Processed in 0.012324 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3182, 960,
Therapeutic Massage: Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively Binzhou