Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Wonders of South Africa by:Bruce Haxton
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Wonders of South Africa by:Bruce Haxton

South Africa is full of incredible sights and sounds not to mention a whole host

of amazing wildlife; Lions, elephants, buffalo, rhinoceros and leopards are all here to give you something a little more interesting to look at! Culture vultures can get caught up in the hustle and bustle of modern Cape Town; a heady mixture of traditional African culture and the modern world, with a stunning backdrop!

Whether you've turned down a career dead-end and want to change direction or just need to escape and do something different, Africa is your ticket to adventure and excitement. A few months here and you'll wonder why the first humans ever left!

Adventure

South Africa is undoubtedly one of the best adventure travel destinations in the entire world. The coast is perfect for all kinds of water sports. So whether you're a surfer or a scuba diver, a sailor or a water skier, this is the perfect place for you. The Wonders of South Africa by:Bruce Haxton

And there's something for the adrenaline junkies too. South Africa boasts the highest commercial bungee jump and the highest commercial abseil. So head to Bloukrans Bridge or Table Mountain, depending on what you're after.

Volunteering

The entire African continent has become synonymous with global volunteering. There are a host of projects here that give you the opportunity to do work with meaning and make a big impact on the world. Despite its modernized areas, there are still areas and townships on the outskirts of the city that desperately need help. South Africa will touch your imagination and your heart; it's a place of great beauty struggling to haul itself out of the biggest of all poverty traps. The continual efforts to help Africa are symptomatic of a world that insists that things can change. What better way to spend your time away than by being part of that change.

If you want your travel experience to be about making a big difference, then you've found the perfect place and the perfect cause. Opportunities abound for those who want to get a little dirt under their fingernails too; from working with wildlife to teaching English there are plenty of ways to help.

Getting to know the locals

For volunteers who prefer their projects on the wild side companies such as i-to-i offer the chance to work on worthwhile projects with a range of opportunities in South Africa. The best of which involves getting up close and personal with a different kind of local; the kings of the jungle themselves! The Wonders of South Africa by:Bruce Haxton

i-to-i has recently added two new lion projects to its already impressive South African travel options. Travellers can now choose between, working with lions, helping to raise lion cubs and living with lions! The trips give travellers an insight into the lives of these amazing creatures and the chance to work towards saving endangered species such as the white lion. Travellers can be really hands on feeding and caring for cubs or get involved in tours and general maintenance. Another big plus point are the locations, completely off the beaten track travellers can explore the real African wilds and have a completely unique experience! Whichever volunteer project you want to get involved in South Africa is the destination for you!

http://www.i-to-i.com/south-africa/

About the author

I'm totally passionate about travel, it's been my life and work for a good few years! My travel adventures haven't really been about seeing monuments etc but far more about people and getting off the beaten track. Even in a country that has large numbers of tourists you can still find hidden places if you look hard enough, living and working in country gives you such a different perception of it and more of a chance to absorb the local culture. I would like to share my many experiences and offer a little advice if I can to fellow travellers or anyone who is just about to set off on a life changing trip!
For an Exciting Orlando Family Vacation, Experience our New Orlando Attractions! by:Comfort Suites Maingate East South African Safari Accommodation: Kruger National Park Lodges by:Damian Burke Enjoying Sydney Harbour Cruises by:David Brown Ban Ryanairs Magazine by:Ellen Dudley Bali Tour Guide - What to Look For to Find the Right One by:Greg Mitchelhill Camping Made Easy with an ATV Cargo Rack and Bag by:Jesse K. Taylor Apartments & Accommodation on Hamilton Island by:Joan Paynter Live Life To The Fullest On Your Australia Vacation by:Journey Pacific Hot Holidays with Exciting Enjoyment At California's Destinations by:keaton jenkins The Mystery Of The Disappearing Luggage by:Wendy Stenberg-Tendys Benefits of Staying in Short Stay Apartments in Melbourne by:Alex Ackman The Traveller's Guide to Parking at Manchester Airport by:Alex Bradbury Camping vs. Outdoor Adventure by:Dan Sullivan
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.198.34.207) / Processed in 0.012835 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4083, 954,