Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The True Advantage Of Medical Travel To The Under Insured, The Self Insured, And The Uninsured
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The True Advantage Of Medical Travel To The Under Insured, The Self Insured, And The Uninsured

The True Advantage Of Medical Travel To The Under Insured, The Self Insured, And The Uninsured

As I sit in the lovely and modern facility of Hospital Clinica Biblica I am struck by what a phenomenal resource we have got here in Costa Rica

. I know by now that many have been informed that Costa Rica features JCI commissioned infirmaries but the actuality doesn't strike the patient till they really arrive. I spent a year nursing my sister at one of the finest infirmaries in the North East and I can say unequivocably that the difference between the 2 is akin to the service one receives in your local mom and pop store vs what one could expect in an automatic factory.

Take todays example my customer a lady from Georgia needed an emergency hysterectomy due to cancer. So naturally the insurance firm to which she's been paying into for years found some clause or another and began intimating that she wasn't covered. Now when emergency surgery is needed the very last thing you want is to be fighting with the doubt of an 80 thousand greenback broke expense. Even with the insurance coverage she posessed she was taking a look at 20 fife thousand bucks out of pocket costs.

Enter Health Check Costa Rica, after finding our web site created to help patients with their medical travel plans I talked to the patient about her concerns of which she had many. Considering vital surgery in a foreign land is a daunting idea at best,. This is where the role of facilitator becomes instrumental in communicating the true qualty and realities of Medical Travel to Costa Rica. So we introduced the patient to one or two options and at last organized for a three way conference call with the surgeon. Well once more thank the Lord for the facilitator, whle the doctor is a famous surgeon lets just say that between the language barrier and a slightly less than effusive phone manner we managed to get all the patients questions answered to her satisfaction.

Now as the patient arrives here is where the variances between this hospital and its North American counterparts really struck me. This isn't a factory, Clinica Biblica has a warm atmosphere and it is full of lovely trained staff the pure number of which surprised even me. There were friendly folk available to servce the patients each need from drivers to the coordinator and even the Director of world services was available to welcome and comfort the patient. I have not seen anything like it, and I guarantee that most individuals coming here will be really pleasantly surprised at the professional atmosphere, the modernity of the facility and most importantly the warm and private attention that comes so naturally to Pro Costa Ricans. The True Advantage Of Medical Travel To The Under Insured, The Self Insured, And The Uninsured

As a footnote please know that the same surgery with an internationally renowned surgeon including 10 days of recovery stay for her and her man worked out to under 11 Thousand greenbacks, excluding flight fare.

Health Check Costa Rica is the Premier Medical Tourism facilitator and Surgical Procedures coordinator in Costa Rica. We have helped masses of patients together with our Commissioned partners receive quality medicare at affordable pricing.

by: Rod
The Us Car Rental Market Outlook To 2015 Evolving Travelers Profile Travel Bags- Choices To Make Traveling Comfortable Pushkar Fair Tour by:Erco Travels A Guide For Students Travelling Around Hotels In Central London A Superb Tourist Plans For Locating A Wonderful Travel In Puerto Vallarta How to find good India Travel Deals Interested In Traveling Nurse Jobs? What Is A Traveling Rn? Italy Travel Guide Travel - Hotels In Houston, Tx Women's Headwear for Travelling Travel Tips You Should Never Forget Beijing Travel Tips - A Popular Tourist Destination In China Mexican Insurance For All Travelers to Mexico by:Gary Nichols
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.63.87) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013229 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3249, 954,
The True Advantage Of Medical Travel To The Under Insured, The Self Insured, And The Uninsured Copenhagen