Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » The Spencer Institute Offers Full Suite Of Unique Online Life Coaching And Wellness Training Certifi
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Spencer Institute Offers Full Suite Of Unique Online Life Coaching And Wellness Training Certifi

The Spencer Institute Offers Full Suite Of Unique Online Life Coaching And Wellness Training Certifi

(1888PressRelease) The Spencer Institute offers a full spectrum of holistic and traditional

online certification programs that train health, nutrition and wellness coaches to help their clients with fitness, relationships, environment, diet and more. All of the certifications are online and self-paced.

From green living to mind-body fitness training, and from sports hypnosis to stress management coaching, The Spencer Institute offers holistic online training for health and wellness coaches. Recognizing that wellness is now a $1 trillion industry, the organization offers 13 different online certifications designed to help coaches in a variety of fields give their clients the tools they need to live better, longer lives.

"I took the Holistic Life Coaching Certification to build on my credentials as someone who could help others. Being in the fitness industry at the time, I found that many people try to treat their mental, spiritual and/or emotional problems with a fitness solution. I wanted to be able to help these people in a bigger way and was so happy when I found the Spencer Institute's program," said certified life coach Sophie Skover. "It was exactly what I needed and have used it in my business fully. I now have a prospering business and am watching it progress in ways I had never imagined!"

All of the certifications are 100 percent online and self-paced; in addition, they include audio and video lectures, digital manuals, test prep and online exams. The Spencer Institute also provides continuing education credits as well as professional development resources.

"We understand that health and wellness are really broad concepts that encompass the way people live, work, eat and play, which is why we created this holistic training," said Dr. John Spencer Ellis, CEO and president of The Spencer Institute. "The Spencer Institute is committed to helping people build the businesses of their dreams by investing in their areas of passion."

The online certifications include: Wellness Coach, Life Strategies Coach, Corporate Wellness Coach, Lifestyle Fitness Coach, Personal Fitness Chef, Mind Body Fitness Coach, Sports Psychology Coach, Sports Hypnosis Coach, Design Psychology Coach, Green Living Coach, Stress Management Coach and Food Psychology Coach.

About the Spencer Institute

Founded by Dr. John Spencer Ellis, an international leader in wellness coaching, personal development and fitness, The Spencer Institute offers life coaching, holistic education, nutrition coaching, sports psychology and wellness training certification programs delivered in online and distance learning formats that are designed to provide a step-by-step blueprint to success. The programs were developed to help people find the career of their dreams while helping others live better lives. For more information about the Spencer Institute, please visit http://spencerinstitute.com/

Source:

http://www.1888pressrelease.com/the-spencer-institute-offers-full-suite-of-unique-online-lif-pr-346181.html

by: Donald Hood
Boater Beacon The Iphone App To Save Your Life While Boating In Ocean Plastic: The Most Moldable And Used Material In Todays Life My Home For Life- Your One Stop Solution For Finest Quality Shower Chairs And Seat Lifts Life Insurance Buying Tips No Medical Exam Life Insurance A Rip Off? The Cheapest Life Insurance To Protect A Mortgage Cash Value Life Insurance Rejuvenate The Life With Cheap India Holidays Alliance El Dorado Park : Live The Celebrity Lifestyle How Each Color Affect The Feeling And Apply It To Life (1) Senior Dating Tips: The 4 Steps To Detoxify Your Dating Life Financial Advice Benefit On New Zealand Life Insurance Policies Tips On How To Buy Life Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.206.160.129) Piemonte / Pombia Processed in 0.012617 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3134, 953,
The Spencer Institute Offers Full Suite Of Unique Online Life Coaching And Wellness Training Certifi Pombia