Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » The Part Of You Aware Of Life's Inner Qualities The Sound Of Soul
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Part Of You Aware Of Life's Inner Qualities The Sound Of Soul

Soul can be experienced outside your body and your mind as well

. Just the other day, I was riding in my car with my friend Suzanne. We drove by an old barn that was caving in upon itself.

At some point, this barn stood upright. It was strong and enclosed many vehicles and animals for years. As with people, this barn aged over time. What once was a structure capable of containing many experiences of life, now, became a broken reflection of moments filled with life suspended in time.

You and I are a structural mind/body system that holds experiences within us just like this barn. As we recall these memories, these past experiences move our awareness toward an expression of experience where stillness allows us to re-live soulful memories filled with life and vitality. These inner visions, feelings, and experiences are our soul's way of speaking to us.

In silent reflection, our attention moves into expressions of living that are eternal. It is the part of us that is aware of our awareness. The part of us aware of our awareness and not identifying with the need to compete, become successful, or any other manifestations of the material world.The Part Of You Aware Of Life's Inner Qualities The Sound Of Soul

Our soul is the identification with what lies behind all appearances of separateness. This part of us needs no eyes to see, no ears to hear, no hands to touch, no tounge to taste, and no nose to smell. Our soul is completely free of any expression of our world. Our soul is the part of us that infuses all these qualities of attention.

Our soul is the silent spaces between every thought, word, and deed. It is a pregnant silence, all pervading, all-knowing, and filled with eternity. Our soul is a connecting point from the world of flesh and the world of Spirit. The sacred human relationship between the form and formless states of our being create a spacial quality of existence within and beyond us whereby infinite possible correlations become the path of our soul.

* Try this exercise:

The next time you wake up in the morning, listen to your surroundings, just listen and do not analyze any sound. Let your attention be drawn into the sounds around you. Notice how far they are from you or how close. Do not try to define anything - just notice. You may hear birds, cars on the street, or the sounds of your home. Now, notice the part of you noticing all these sounds. What does this part of you sound like?

There is another sound within you. It is the part of you constantly speaking, analyzing, and judging. This part of you begins to plan your day, organize, and worry. It is the part of you that drives you out of silent witnessing all the events taking place around you. This part of you will get you out of bed in the morning.

At this point, learn to integrate the two consciously. They are going on anyway. This way ordinary events in your life will become sacred human awareness and a life filled with gratitude for every moment. Did you notice the difference between these two sounds? One moves your attention into the material world. The other moves you deeper into silence - the part of you aware of life's inner qualities the

by: S.Abid
I Can't Get Over My Ex Selling Car Vs Auto Shipping Devil's Island: Use of Wills Friend Can't Get Over Him Ex, I Really Need Advice On How To Help I Can't Get Over My Ex Who Dumped Me I Can't Get Over My Exof Many Months I Don't Know How To Get Over Him.I Know It Was The Right Choice The Best Car Rental Company In Los Angeles Automotive Engineering Improving the Mesa, AZ Community with their General Auto Services - Maintaining a Reliable Automobile Saves You Money I Can't Get Over My Ex The Worse Person Cross Dresser's Guide To Choosing A Femme Name Get Used Bumper Of Desired Quality At Autopartslocator Looking For Best Used Axle Assemblies? Look At Autopartslocator
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.104.29) / Processed in 0.013436 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3222, 952,