The Global Carbon Trading Market: Concepts, Regulations And Industry Trends To 2020
The Global Carbon Trading Market - Concepts, Regulations and Industry Trends to 2020 provides an in-depth analysis on the global carbon trading market. The report provides the latest information on the value, volume and price of the emissions traded in primary project-based mechanisms such as Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), Joint Implementation (JI) and secondary CDM, and allowance markets such as the EU Emission Trading System (ETS), New South Wales Exchange, Chicago Climate Exchange, the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) and Assigned Amount Units (AAUs). The report provides a scenario-based forecast of the carbon market up to 2020. The report provides an overview on various carbon registries, carbon exchanges and the major companies participating in the carbon trade. The research work provides indispensable assessment of risk and opportunities for the corporate in the carbon constraint environment. Regulatory efforts to mitigate climate change have spawned an emerging carbon market that grew at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 89% to reach $138.3 billion in 2009. The EUs initiatives to build a broad, globally linked carbon market, the prospective US Federal cap-and-trade program and the strong emergence of other regional market trading mechanisms will drive the carbon market significantly beyond 2012.
- Key market data on the volume and market value of carbon allowances, covering both project-based transactions and allowance-based transactions from 20042009.
- Analysis on all global carbon market exchanges the EU Emission Trading System (ETS), New South Wales Exchange, Chicago Climate Exchange, the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI), Australian Climate Exchange, World Green Exchange etc.
- Historic pricing trends for carbon in various exchanges and project-based transactions from 20052009.
- Forecasts of the global carbon trading market up to 2020 based on likely scenarios that might emerge in the future.
- Impact assessment of key carbon regulations and policies and their impact on the growth of global carbon trading market.
- Analyzes market-based instruments such as certifications and standards used in carbon trading in 2009.
- Overview on investment firms, infrastructure and energy service providers, advisory companies, financial firms, brokerage firms, carbon solution providers and other auditing firms participating in carbon trade.
- Key emission trading companies covered include 3 Degrees Incorporated, APX Incorporated, Baker & McKenzie, Blue Source, CantorCO2e, Climate Focus and Credit Suisse
- Assessment of risk and opportunities for the corporate in the carbon constraint environment
Reasons to buy
- Navigate the carbon emission market landscape through detailed analysis of the current carbon market dynamics and potential changes
- Identify the most promising geography to invest in energy efficiency and renewable energy projects, in order to minimize carbon taxes.
- Identify the most promising geography to invest in the unconventional and renewable energy sectors to minimize carbon taxes.
- Develop custom strategies for different geographies based on the stringency of the carbon policy in the respective geography.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into policy decisions being taken on the carbon credits trade by EU 27, the US, Australia and other developed and emerging countries worldwide.
- Identify risks associated with tightening carbon emission cap and transform them into opportunities for future growth."
3 Degrees Incorporated
Baker & McKenzie
RNK Capital LLC
Sterling Planet, Incorporated
Tradition Financial Services/TFS Energy/TFS Green
TUV SUD America
To know more about this report & to buy a copy please visit :
Ph : 91-22-40583020
Website : www.visionshopsters.com
by: VisionshopstersAbout the Author:Visionshopsters specializes in providing comprehensive collection of online market research reports, events bookings, country reports, company profiles, latest books and magazines, customized research services offering informative solutions worldwide. We constantly believe in providing inventive solutions to clients all across the globe.