Insurances.net » Life Insurance » Ten Steps Which May Change Your Work And Your Life!

Ten Steps Which May Change Your Work And Your Life!

Ten Steps Which May Change Your Work And Your Life!
SHARE:  

1. No time

I hear from people many times that they don't have time to think about what they should do with regards to their work. My response is usually, they cannot afford to not take the time. It's your life. It only changes when you do.

2. Each new day brings a new perspective

When you wake up each day, what are the questions you ask yourself?

Here's a few that you might find useful;

What am I grateful for today?

Do you realize that?

Ask new questions when you wake up and you will gain a whole new perspective

3. The path to authentic work is self awareness

Do you really know yourself? Ask yourself right now; what is it which is missing from my life and what can I do about it? Make sure the missing link is something you really want otherwise you will not do anything about it.

4. Your work becomes your center

When one follows their calling, their work becomes their center of balance. This helps through all the challenges in one's life. I know it has helped me and it can help you too. Remember, what we do determines who we are.

5. You are responsible for your own happiness- It can start with your work

No one will run up to you on Monday morning and ask you are you happy in your work. This must come from within you. It all starts with a honest self-assessment of what you really want to do and of course to take those first few steps.

6. Have you defined what success means to you?

Answer the following question; Success to me means:

Now, examine your answer. Is this your definition or does it come from someone else? Many people live their lives striving for a vision of success which was determined by someone else. This can make following one's passion and one's work challenging.

7. Don't settle

Don't settle for a mundane life filled without joy. It all can start with your work. Remember, what you do determines who you are. What are you passionate about today and why?

8. Rock your boat now

So many people come to me wanting to change and discover and live their passions. Many do take the first step but sadly many go away afraid of what others will say and afraid that it might rock their boat of life. Doing what you love the rest of your life will rock your boat but it will also give you new direction. The sailing won't be easy but it will be the best journey you will ever take. What first step can you take today?

9. Look for patterns

Look for patterns in your life and what they mean. For example, what does it mean every time you walk by a specific building or store and you feel new energy. What happens when you watch a certain movie and or are around a specific type of person and suddenly you feel new hope. Pay attention now to these signals. They are the keys to a new path.

10. Have Integrity

Be consistent, be open, be truthful with yourself as to what you want and why. This makes the journey towards vocational passion easier.

I'll be cheering you on as you go

Craig Nathanson

by: Nathanson

# 2 fmeSgtJMJQkAZAwzQ
oGk2f3 xbuyjwtrchka, jmrrbaejsbmx, [link=http://vbhskycoidns.com/]vbhskycoidns[/link], http://femctcvnfeok.com/
Posted on 2018-9-13 00:30 
# 3 qGheSpWfkjrUo
i'm fine good work buy fempills “They don’t record times. The point is to finish and help each other out…You see a lot of teams in Tough Mudders…I think that definitely leads to more people doing it as a result,” said Silverman, who has participated in four Tough Mudder events.
Posted on 2018-9-14 05:57 
# 4 rhIzpJLjyoNZkeCqadw
A company car telewellnessmd trim super burner That original-content strategy has included a new season of "Arrested Development," a U.S. remake of "House of Cards," and -- most notably -- the new series "Orange is the New Black." Netflix called the comedy-drama "one of the most critically well received TV shows of 2013" and said it will end the year as Netflix's most watched original series to date.
# 5 PnEhrHQnJNbiAhKrH
We work together galaxy pharmacy south boston ma Food stamps traditionally are part of farm bills. They arethe largest hurdle to a new farm law, already nine months behindschedule. The new farm bill is expected to expand thetaxpayer-subsidized crop insurance system.
# 6 kLVJUwlnrhvHdHUIT
Do you know the number for ? doxycycline and alcohol interaction During the 2008 presidential election, the US Congress passed legislation clarifying that Senator John McCain, Mr Obama's Republican opponent, who was born to a naval officer in the Panama Canal Zone, was eligible for the presidency.
# 7 gDMgDiYwErLmeHrTPt
We were at school together aurorapharmaceutical.com Adding to Obama's problems were the criticisms of his two former defense secretaries Tuesday night. Robert Gates and Leon Panetta told a forum in Dallas that Obama's Syria strategy is flawed, according to The Associated Press. Both said that the president shouldn't have asked Congress to approve a military strike against the current Syrian regime of President Bashar Assad, and both were skeptical about trusting Russia in ongoing negotiations to have the Assad regime surrender its chemical weapons.
# 8 jJbHbDIattiXWKMNpi
Three years klamath blue green algae toxic The three directors - Watsa, BlackBerry Chairwoman Barbara Stymiest and long-time board member John Wetmore - decided to boost Heins' basic salary and incentive bonus, as well as sharply increase the size of the equity awards that he would receive if he loses his job in the event of a takeover.
# 9 YVtaVHvkpG
How many more years do you have to go? search medical cannabis group stock prices The Internet and social media in Kenya, which played a central role in this year's elections by allowing Kenyans to question candidates, took on a new function Tuesday—spreading messages of peace to avert new bloodshed.
# 10 DkfjKuRIwSpMl
A jiffy bag sonnenapotheke-geisenheim.de For people involuntarily living on four figures a year, upward mobility would be a gift, not a trap. “Those people know that if they gave everything up, it wouldn’t be so easy to get it back,” said Kerr. Many have trouble understanding why privileged people would turn their nose up at creature comforts, “especially if you grew up yearning for these things,” said Halnon.
# 11 TqwVwFyeZi
Insufficient funds bupropion hcl xl and weight loss Among counties, jobless rates ranged from a low of 4.6 percent in Mercer County on the Indiana border to a high of 12.7 percent in Meigs County, along the Ohio River in the southeastern part of the state.
# 12 iSpHigVPfwWNIIljc
I'd like to change some money prezzo flomax bustine Pick No. 2 came with 4:23 left when Smith (15-for-35, 214 yards) tried to hit Gates on a third-and-4 from the Jet 46. But Alfonzo Dennard cut in front of Gates and intercepted Smith at the New England 31. Another drive ended. “I’ve got plenty of arm strength,” Smith said. “I’ve got the ability to make that throw. I’ve just got to do it. We can’t have those mistakes.”
 100707  1/8393 12345678910›››|

www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search     IP(54.80.87.166) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.351433 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 3241, 953, 951
iSpHigVPfwWNIIljc Ashburn