Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Tap Your Limbic System For Interpersonal Effectiveness
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tap Your Limbic System For Interpersonal Effectiveness

Are you technically an expert? No matter how cognitively or analytically intelligent you are, how well-schooled or technically expert you are, if you do not have good emotional awareness and cognitive-emotional integration skills, you are at a disadvantage.

Consequently, you are less likely to be successful in your personal and professional lives because you are less emotionally intelligent than you need to be.

Ask yourself:Tap Your Limbic System For Interpersonal Effectiveness

- Do I recognize how my emotions affect my behavior?

- Do I know my emotional strengths and weakness?

- Do I recognize how my behavior and emotions affect others?

- Do I know how to improve my problem solving and decision making through the use of my emotions?

The essence of EI is your abilities. Your ability to

- Accurately identify your emotions and those of others

- Generate emotions in yourself and others to help solve problems

- Understand the causes and changes in your and others' emotions

- Use emotional awareness to make better decisions and create interpersonal effectiveness.

This is the basis of social radar and interpersonal effectiveness.

What makes all of us human is our emotions. What makes our relationships from family to job to friends work is emotions. What makes us emotionally intelligent is how we use those emotions in concert with our thoughts.

This means that we all are emotionally intelligent to some degree and have emotional strengths and weaknesses. But you need to determine what they are so you can perpetuate your strengths and shore up your weaknesses. Doing so can put you on the path to a more effective and fulfilling life.

Emotional Intelligence is an ability that can be learned and improved upon. Research demonstrate that those who understand themselves and others and who know how to deal productively with their and other's emotions are routinely seen as a cut above the rest. This is among those who have similar IQs, education, experience, and expertise.

One way to become attuned to your emotions is to create a Mood Journal and ask yourself during the day to what degree you "Do Not Feel," "Feel Somewhat," or "Definitely Feel"): happy, sad, surprised, grouchy, nervous, excited, distracted, few ideas, low interest.

Then you ask yourself:

1. Why am I feeling this way?

2. What have I been doing that may have contributed to this feeling?

3. What emotion likely follows next?

4. What is my overall mood?

5. Do I consider this mood desirable?

6. How would I like to feel?

7. What ideas do I have to change the situation?

Keep this journal on yourself daily for a month then switch to another person. Ask the same questions about them and determine what they are telling you about themselves and their emotional state by what they say, how they say it, and what they do.

Dr. Signe A. Dayhoff, Ph.D., teaches solo law practitioners how to put their practice growth on steroids!-and increase their marketing conversion 20% in only 3 months in 5 simple steps. Through her education-based relationship "Get Your Ideal Clients Marketing System," you can create profitable visibility and credibility confidently with dignity to recruit, convert, and retain your ideal law clients.

Subscribe to her free monthly Get Your Ideal Clients Tips marketing conversion e-zine and claim your complimentary "Effective Listening & Responding Guide."http://www.GetYourIdealClients.com
Why Would You Need A Personal Injury Lawyer? Why Are Personal Injury Lawyers Tampa So Popular? Getting Hold of a good Personal Injury Lawyer Florida Chattanooga, Tennessee Personal Injury Guidelines Importance of a Good Personal Injury Law Firm Identifying a Good Personal Injury Lawyer Tampa Choosing the Right Personal Injury Litigation Tampa Advocate Training Yourself To Make Right Decisions With Insurance As Your Teacher Insurance Policy Ownership - What Are The Options? Apartment Building Insurance - Helpful to the Building Owners Personal Trainer Courses Getting Into the Zone Why Do You Need A Personal Trainer? Are You Seeking For With No Down Payment Insurance?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.185.147) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012533 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 56 , 3673, 967,
Tap Your Limbic System For Interpersonal Effectiveness Ann Arbor