Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Symptoms of Getting Pregnant - Your Basic Pregnancy Testing Questions Answered
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Symptoms of Getting Pregnant - Your Basic Pregnancy Testing Questions Answered

Once you have decided to start a family, you have probably engaged in a slew of activities to get ready

. You have prepared yourself physically. You have charted and tracked temperatures to predict your fertile days. You have made sure that there has been just enough sex on just the right days. And now, you have to wait. But how long do you have to wait before you can take a test? What kind of test should you take? How accurate are the tests? Should I have my doctor do the test, or can I do them myself? If these are the questions you are asking yourself, then you've come to the right place. Read on to find the answers. Pregnancy Testing Question #1: How do I find out if I am pregnant? If you are sensing classic pregnancy symptoms such as tiredness, nausea, and breast tenderness, there is a good chance that you are. To find out for sure, you need to take either a urine or a blood test. Pregnancy Testing Question #2: Does my doctor have to do the test? Maybe. Doctors can administer blood tests, which are the most accurate way of testing for pregnancy. You can test for pregnancy yourself using an at-home urine test, even though the blood test is the most accurate. The pregnancy tests have gotten much more accurate, so if you see a strong test result, you can be certain that you are pregnant. Pregnancy Testing Question #3: How soon after I have sex can I take a test to see if I am pregnant? You can take a pregnancy test a few minutes after sex, but you will not get an accurate result. If you want an accurate test result, you probably aren't going to get one until somewhere around 14 days after intercourse when you were ovulating. This time period should coincide with when you are schedule to get your period again. The reason that you need to wait is that when a fertilized egg attaches itself to the lining of the uterus, the body produces a hormone called human chorionic gonadotrophin, or HCG. Home pregnancy tests evaluate the level of HCG found in the urine, so as time progresses, there will be more HCG in the urine if you are pregnant. If your body starts producing HCG levels quickly, then you may be able to get an accurate result earlier, but it really is best to wait about two weeks after your predicted ovulation date. Pregnancy Testing Question #4: Do all home pregnancy tests have the same level of accuracy? Pregnancy test manufacturers all claim to have the most accurate tests, but in reality, accuracy is very dependent upon how soon after conception your body starts releasing the HCG. Pregnancy Testing Question #5: If I get a negative test result on one day, could I get a positive test result the next day? Again, it all comes down to the HCG levels in the urine. It is possible for this to happen if you take a test 24 hours before the HCG shows up. Pregnancy Testing Question #6: Is there a certain time of day that I should take the test? Absolutely. You should take an at-home pregnancy test first thing in the morning, as that is the time of day when your urine is most concentrated and therefore has the greatest probability of containing HCG. It does not matter what time of day a blood test is administered, as pregnancy hormone levels are consistent throughout the day in the blood stream.

By: Jade Kermar
Top 10 Getting Pregnant Tips to Improving Your Fertility Naturally Getting Pregnant Tips - 7 Facts Why Alcohol and Smoking Can Decrease Your Fertility The Top 6 Fertility Foods to Eat When Getting Pregnant Naturally Tips on Getting Pregnant Naturally - A Crash Course on Using the Fertility Awareness Method Getting Pregnant During Ovulation - 5 Surefire Ways to Predict Your Ovulation Dates Increase Chances of Getting Pregnant With 4 Tips For Getting Pregnant With an Irregular Period Do You Need Help Getting Pregnant? Warning - Vitamin B6 Facts Tell All! Foods To Eat When Pregnant & A Good Pregnancy Diet Guy Gets Girl Pregnant Natural Tips On How To Get Pregnant Fast Foods To Eat When Pregnant: Do You Know Your Facts About Food During Pregnancy? Doctor Stays Home While Hospitalized Pregnant Patient Has A Placental Abruption Foods To Eat When Pregnant And Essential Facts On Pregnancy Nutrition.
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.151.140) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.012896 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3388, 955,
Symptoms of Getting Pregnant - Your Basic Pregnancy Testing Questions Answered Columbus