Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Sun Mercury Conjunction in Cancer Is Holding the Potential for Deep Inner Guidance and Balance between Certainty and Variety in Our Life
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Sun Mercury Conjunction in Cancer Is Holding the Potential for Deep Inner Guidance and Balance between Certainty and Variety in Our Life

Sun Mercury Conjunction in Cancer Is Holding the Potential for Deep Inner Guidance and Balance between Certainty and Variety in Our Life

I am wondering how the event of the Lunar Eclipse went for you last week? I felt very vulnerable and fragile on that day. Since my best friend had her 50 year birthday party there was not really the option for me to stay at home and nurse my more inward orientation of that day. So I made the best out of it. Instead of floating around like a butterfly for short interactions I connected with some dear friends I had not seen for a while and had some beautiful, deep conversations and real connections of the heart. That way I could honor my inner state and enjoy the specialness of the moment.

With the Sun in Cancer now briefly joined by Mercury on Monday June 28 we have a whole week of more inward focus and connection with our inner process and feelings. There are no other new astrologically important events happening so we can use this week happily for more awareness of our internal feeling structure.

Certainty/Comfort Versus Variety in Your Life

I am a big fan of Tony Robbins and I truly appreciate his passionate heart and spirit and his gracious contributions to the world. I have done several of his seminars and always received new inspiration and a strengthened inner resolve to deepen my commitment to life. His programs are high energy events and you really are riding a high wave of energy, love and bliss during that time. In his work he is working with the six human needs which he describes as:

1. Certainty/Comfort

2. Uncertainty/Variety

3. Significance

4. Connection/Love

5. Growth

6. Contribution

Today I want to have a look at the first two because of the time quality of this week giving us the chance to deepen our awareness for the seeming dichotomy of certainty and uncertainty. Remember a need is really that. It is not just a desire or a wish or a goal we set for ourselves. We NEED to have our NEEDS fulfilled to some extent to lead a somewhat content, joyful and successful life.

The NEED of Cancer is Certainty and Comfort

With the Sun in Cancer we all are invited to discover and integrate the qualities of Cancer this month. To have the certainty of a safe home and family is on the top of the list of priorities for a Cancerian to feel comfortable. The words "my home is my castle" must have been spoken by a Cancer. On the chakra level the first chakra is associated with survival and the sense of personal safety and is a primal human drive. Because of that we all try to create a life by controlling our close environment to insure that much needed sense of haven of safety. Our need to do that is often associated with the accumulation of money and ownership of things to assure our inner child of that needed comfort and holding.

Cancer is representing the archetypal mother and the inner child and therefore the ability to nourish and nurture as well as the need to receive those qualities.

The NEED for Variety

We are living in a world of duality of light and dark, right and wrong and all those opposing inner forces we do know so well. The complementary force to our need of certainty is the equally important force of longing for variety and inspiration through new experiences and the sense of adventure and excitement.

If you would have the certainty of how your life will be unfolding, if you would know how your next day will exactly look, there would be no excitement in your life. When we travel and leave our normal life and environment we are looking for that spark of life in the unknown and the challenge and adventure of uncertainty. We often feel more willing to listen to new views of life, experiencing totally different cultures and modes of behavior when we are travelling into the unknown. We feel more alive without the usual habituated ways we normally move through our life.

Did you know that holidays are the fourth main stress factor after losing your spouse, your work or health? Why?

Because you are out of your certainty and usual comfort zone in which you normally conduct your life. And if you are travelling with your spouse or family you don't have your usual evasive strategies available and you spend more time together than usual. Of course that would be challenging for most of us. And still we love to travel abroad to the most distant locations on this planet, expanding our horizon to feel truly alive.

Your Chart Reveals Your Personal Blueprint of Opposing Forces

In your chart you can see how the more perfect balance of these two main forces or needs in your life might look. For example, I have the Sun in Taurus, my Ascendant is Gemini and my Moon is in Aquarius. Just those three constellations in your chart give you a very profound insight into your needed balance between certainty and uncertainty. My Taurus likes to be comfortable and travels in style, camping is not really my thing. Certainty is certainly high on my list of priorities: I have a beautiful home and I am in a very committed relationship and married for 14 years now. I have been an astrologer and jeweler for 32 years and have spent all those years consciously in deepening my own spiritual process. For me there is certainty in continuity. All of that is the Taurus part in me.

But with Gemini and Aquarius energy I very much need constant inspiration and exposure to new concepts, ideas, different cultures; and I love to travel. I also need a level of independence and freedom from the demands of day to day life and responsibilities. Those opposing forces have guided me towards a life of more autonomy and self responsibility I ever thought desirable or possible for myself.

Use Your Journal

I would like to invite you to have a look now at your own horoscope and determine how your individual mix of certainty/comfort versus uncertainty/variety looks like. It is always very powerful to put your ideas and thoughts into writing. I am a firm believer in the power of journaling. Ask yourself some questions like:

How much certainty do you need?

Where does it matter mostly to you? In your professional life? In your relationship?

What are your rules around this? What is absolutely important for you to feel safe?

How do you create your sense of comfort and feeling nourished?

What matters more to you, your sense of certainty or your sense of freedom and variety?

How do you create variety and adventure in your life?

Do you think you have a healthy balance of the two in your life?

What changes would you like to have to feel more joyful and fulfilled through the balance of the two?

If you enjoy my perspective on things, please come back and sign up for my free weekly newsletter on my Astrological Signs Weather Report & Healing Gems Blog where I discuss the actual universal astrological forces and the special powers of gemstones and inspire you to use them wisely for a more successful and joyful life. If you feel like passing this article on to some of your friends that would be so wonderful. Thank you so much!

Aloha and many blessings, Shakti.

Shakti Carola Navran: astrologer, jeweler and author

1135 Makawao Ave. Suite 310

Makawao, Maui, Hawaii 96768

Phone: 808.878.8182
Cancerous Uterine Fibroids and Systemic Enzymes Utilized Against Them Knowing The Signs Of Oral Cancer Normal Treatment For Uterine Fibroids Cool Ideas To Deal With Cancer Substitute Treatment method of Uterine Fibroids Holistic Cancer Cures - Cure Cancer Naturally Hypokalemia Treatment Podiatrist In Greenwood, Indiana Treats Foot Fungus With Target Laser Treatment Treatments Of Asthma What is a Non Ablative Laser Treatment? The Treatment of Diarrhea Small Intestine Cancer Treatment | We Care India Osteoarthritis Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.171.121) / Processed in 0.014541 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 76 , 7554, 301,