Strut Bar For Stable Cornering by:Louie Liu
It is said that driving slow is the safer way to drive. But that is not always true and sometimes you need to be able to accelerate quickly to make it safer and sometimes you need to turn corners at a little high speed. When you have to turn corners at a higher speed then even if your car is safe you may feel a little alarmed if the car rolls a bit while it is turning.
Your instinct to feel alarmed is right and if during tight cornering you feel a sense of danger you should consider making the car more stable during cornering. You can easily do that by installing strut bars. To understand strut bars you need to understand that the car is a series of compromises between a large number of extremes.
For example if you want a comfortable ride each wheel should have an independent suspension.. That way when one wheel encounters a small bump, that wheel will absorb the bump and it will not be transmitted to the whole car. On the other hand if the suspension is too independent the car will roll a lot during turns as the suspension has too much flexibility. The strut bar links the suspensions so that this flexibility is reduced when the car is turning around a corner.
If you have a performance car the stability of the drive is important both from the performance and safety points of view. It therefore makes sense to understand products such as a strut bar and install them if they are required for your performance car. That way you will be able enjoy a higher level of performance with a higher degree of safety. You can find the latest strut bars at http://www.ilovebodykits.com
About the author
Louie Liu has been in the car aftermarket products industry for 5years. He has specialized in body kits, headlights, cold air intakes and other aftermarket products. He has deep knowledge of a wide range of products including knowledge of benefits of body kits and other products, product options and how to choose a car aftermarket product. You can learn about a wide range of body kits and other car aftermarket products at his site http://www.ilovebodykits.com.
LEAVE A REPLY? =>> REPLY
- Camry Headlights - A Quiet Style Statement by:Louie Liu
- Durango Headlights For Sporty Style by:Louie Liu
- Integra Tail Lights - Upmarket Style by:Louie Liu
- Camaro Headlights - Elegant Performance by:Louie Liu
- Body Kits - Great Value For Your Time by:Louie Liu
- Magnum Headlights - Make The Wagon Look Cool by:Louie Liu
- Camry Headlights - Rule The Road by:Louie Liu
- Mustang Headlights For A Modern Classic by:Louie Liu
- Prelude Headlights For A More Exciting Performance by:Louie Liu
- Body Kits Will Make Your Car Look Great by:Louie Liu
- Silverado Headlights - Check Out The New Ones by:Louie Liu
- Camry Headlights - The Intelligent Choice by:Louie Liu
- Dakota Headlights - Make Your Daily Routine Nicer by:Louie Liu
- Headlights And Tail Lights - Double Benefits by:Louie Liu
- How Body Kits Can Help You Choose A Better Car by:Louie Liu
- Mercedes SLS Takes A Swift Drift
- If You Were Injured By Residents In A Hospital, This May Interest You
- Human Powered Vehicles, Throw away your BMW Wheels get out your Biking Gear
- Hydroponics - the Good & Bad