Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Some Answers For Those Who Have Been Trying For Long To Get Pregnant - Why Do You Think It is Taking You So Long To Conceive?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Some Answers For Those Who Have Been Trying For Long To Get Pregnant - Why Do You Think It is Taking You So Long To Conceive?

Some Answers For Those Who Have Been Trying For Long To Get Pregnant - Why Do You Think It is Taking You So Long To Conceive?

Many women who have been trying for so long to conceive usually have different stories to tell

, and what might had been making it so difficult for them to get pregnant. Did your doctor find a reason why it was taking you so long to conceive? Were you actively charting or taking ovulation tests? What was your experience with conceiving?

As the next few paragraphs will show you, people are different and have different situations so getting pregnant should not be the same for every woman or couple. However you can learn from these case studies and see where you stand.

1- Took me 15 or 16 months to get pregnant with my first kid, I was charting, temping, using OPKs. I was having irregular cycles/not ovulating b/c of being on birth control. Just took that long to work its way out of my system. Just as we were starting to seek help, then i got pregnant! After that I got pregnant on the first try with my other 3 pregnancies.

2- I'm not sure if my experience was considered a long time...but we tried for a year and a half...and I had a thyroid disorder which was the cause...my OB doctor couldn't find the problem I had to get a second opinion and that doctor found it...they put me on medication and when I went back 6 weeks later for my checkup I was pregnant.Some Answers For Those Who Have Been Trying For Long To Get Pregnant - Why Do You Think It is Taking You So Long To Conceive?

3- I think it took us along time because at the time we had quite a bit of stress in our lives. My husband also found out he had MS during that time and that can make getting pregnant harder. I did actively chart my cycle and use the ovulation test where you spit on the screen and look for the ferning effect.

4- My husband and i where trying to get pregnant for about a year and nothing. I went to the doctor and she told me that it takes a little longer for healthy women to get pregnant. Because their body is looking for a healthy egg in order to have a healthy baby and no I didn't make a chart or anything i just kept on trying.

There is this great infertility cure guide which helped me a lot when I was having difficulties to conceive. This guide is called the pregnancy miracle guide and many women who have tried the recommendations in this guide usually have success in getting pregnant. I would advise any lady who wants to put fertility odds in her favor to get a copy of this guide and follow the 7 step holistic infertility cure system recommended in this guide.

Click here: The Pregnancy Miracle Guide, to read more about this guide and see how it has been helping thousands of women round the world to naturally cure their infertility, no matter what was causing it.

By: Sarin Svensson F
How Long Does It Usually Take To Get Pregnant Once You Start Trying? - Enhancing Your Chances of Getting Pregnant How Long Can It Take You To Get Pregnant? - How Long Can It Take To Finally Get Pregnant? I Am So Upset Because I Am Trying Since A Long Time But Could Not Get Pregnant - How Can I Get Pregnant? Trying To Get Pregnant 9 Months Now And Doctor Said I Was Fine? - How to Get Pregnant Naturally How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnant? - Tips on How to Get Pregnant Quickly How I Finally Got Pregnant After 18 Years of Trying - Took Me 18 Long Years to Get Pregnant Getting Pregnant After Trying For a Long Time - Tips On How to Increase Your Chances of Conceiving Harder To Become Pregnant When Trying - How I Got Pregnant After Tying For So Long When-To-Get-Pregnant So You Think You're Pregnant? - Signs and Symptoms of Being Pregnant How to Get Pregnant - Tips on How do I Get Pregnant Best Time to get Pregnant - When Should I get Pregnant? Signs of Infertility - How do I Get Pregnant the Right way
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(34.201.37.128) / Processed in 0.013855 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3329, 955,