Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » Social Insurance For Foreign Employees In China
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Social Insurance For Foreign Employees In China

Social Insurance For Foreign Employees In China

Foreign employees in China can participate in Social Insurance after going through

employment procedures and obtaining corresponding employment certificates.

Both the company and the employee shall contribute to the payment. The contribution is calculated based on the monthly salary received by the employees and the rates for different types of insurance varies.

On September 6, 2011, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security issued the Interim Measures for the Participation of Foreigners Employed in China in Social Insurance (the Measures) which came into effect on October 15, 2011.

The Measures specifies that employers who employ foreigners shall, within 30 days of the date on which the employment certificate is handled, make arrangements for the foreigners to participate in social insurance. Foreigners employed in China, after going through employment procedures and obtaining corresponding employment certificates, shall participate in social security for employees, including basic endowment insurance for employees, basic medical insurance for employees, work-related injury insurance, unemployment insurance and maternity insurance. Social Insurance For Foreign Employees In China

The payment for foreigners shall be made on a monthly basis according to the monthly salary received by the foreign employee. Both the company and the employee shall contribute to the payment. The rates are as follows:

- Basic endowment insurance

Company contribution = 22%

Employee Contribution = 5%

- Basic medical insurance

Company contribution = 12%

Employee contribution = 2%

- Unemployment insurance

Company contribution = 2%

Employee contribution= 1%

- Work-related injury insurance

Company contribution = 0.5%

Employee contribution = 0%

- Maternity insurance

Company contribution =0.5%

Employee contribution = 0%

The contribution from the foreign employee will be deducted from his monthly salary by the company and paid to social insurance bureau. In addition, the basis of contribution for foreign employee, mostly like local Chinese employee, possibly is capped at triple of the average local employee's salary which is issued by local authority every year.

In the event the foreign employee leaves China, he can choose to keep the social security account and the payment can be continued if he is back to China for work in the further again. However, if he does not want to keep the account, he can apply for cancelling. In that case, the balance in his personal social security account can be withdrawn.

Foreigners employed in China refer to people without Chinese nationality who have obtained the Employment Certificate for Foreigner, the Certificate of Foreign Expert, the Certificate of Permanent Foreign Correspondent and other employment certificates and residence certificates for foreigners in accordance with the law, possess the Permanent Residence Certificate for Foreigner, and have been employed in China in accordance with the law.

by: Erex Chen
# 2 I recently tried cbd with thc gummies in search the blue ribbon control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I create that it significantly helped with my dread and slumber issues without any unconcealed side effects. The fuel was serene to utter, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a merciful, vulgar taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal increase in my blanket well-being, ardour more serene and rested. I cognizant the ingenuous approximate to wellness CBD offers and aim to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 12:49  reply
If I Lose My Licence I Will Lose My Job! What Can I Do? Part-time Freelancing While Keeping Your Day Job How To Multiply Your Openings Of Landing A Job Through A Free Job Alert Human Resources MBA Professional – Responsible For the Welfare Of the Employees How to land with the right job The Value Of A Nurse's Job Getting Rid Of Carpenter Bees Can Be A Tough Job! Six Reasons To Reveal Why Some People Could Not Find A Good Job 5 Daily Habits Every Job Applicant Ought To Be Doing Are Happy Employees Motivated Employees ? by:Robert J Selden Top Five Tips For Successful Tesol Job Placements The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Quit Your Day Job What do Employees Wish for Most (And How To Get It) by:Karen Fritscher-Porter
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.81.221.121) / Processed in 0.012890 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 3161, 968,