Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Show Appreciation For Auto Repair In Miami With A Dozen Doughnuts
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Show Appreciation For Auto Repair In Miami With A Dozen Doughnuts

Whether you have a need for auto repair in Miami

, Seattle, or anywhere in between, once you've found a mechanic that you like, you need to make sure to treat him right.

Most people like to get spoiled every once in a while. I don't know anyone who has complained about receiving a sincere thank you from a boss or coworker. I know from firsthand experience that teachers can't get enough of the recognition they receive during teacher appreciation week.

Your mechanic is no exception to the rule that a small act of kindness or recognition can go a really long way. It's traditional to leave a tip for your waitress and your hairdresser, so why not do a little extra to show your mechanic that his services are appreciated?

My mom taught me to have this kind of etiquette as soon as I turned sixteen and got my driver's license. Whenever we needed work done on a vehicle and I was driving her there to pick up her car or van, she would always bring a treat as a token of appreciation.

Usually she would bring a dozen doughnuts, but Twinkies, cookies, or anything like that would be a good way to thank your mechanic for a job well done.

I don't think that our mechanic expected my mom to bring him anything extra when he did work for her on the car, but I do think that it made a difference in the relationship he had with our family.

He became a familiar friend that we knew we could always count on. This isn't to say that we didn't feel like we could count on him before, but I think that most people step up their performance a little when they know that the work they are doing is appreciated.

If you are someone who's lucky enough to receive some tips at work, save up a few of those dollar bills to buy your mechanic some doughnuts.

If you're like many other people, myself included, who don't receive tips at work, you can still make an effort to help someone else have a better day. Go out of your way to show some appreciation to your mechanic.

The next time that you take your car back for auto repair in Miami, your mechanic will greet you with a slightly bigger smile than usual, and will have a little bit more excitement in his voice, when he asks how he can help you.

by: Art Gib
Considering Buying A Used Car? Benefits Of Daily Car Insurance And Temporary Car Insurance On The Spot New Jersey Automobile Insurance Quotes Instruction Beginning A Career As A Lawyer What Is The Difference Between Monthly Car Insurance Premiums And A Monthly Car Insurance Policy? New ways to start your logo design career On Choosing A Family Vehicle Toyota Corolla, A Premium World Class Automobile Is There Cheap Auto Insurance Online for College Student Drivers? Surprise A Girl With The Help Of Tungsten Carbide Rings A Nissan Demo Vehicle Is A Sure Bet Buy To Know More About Auto Insurance Plans And Policies The Automotive Industry Marketing Plan
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.229.253) / Processed in 0.012008 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2354, 952,