Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Shop Online For 2 States The Story Of My Marriage By Chetan Bhagat
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Shop Online For 2 States The Story Of My Marriage By Chetan Bhagat

Being alumni of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad

, Chetan Bhagats novels revolve around these institutions and this age bracket as his target audience. Author of five blockbuster novels, this one is his fourth in a row.

2 States the Story of My marriage was written and published in 2009. Though written as a fiction, its foundation is based on the true-life story of the author and his wife Anusha, who are from two different states with vastly dissimilar cultural backgrounds. This book, largely an inspiration form his own life is the second in the series.

The characters in the book are named Krish and Ananya from Punjab and Tamil Nadu respectively. The story has its beginnings from IIM Ahmedabad, very much on the same lines of his own real life story. The story revolves around the sacred bonding called marriage. And in Indian context marriage takes place not just between to individuals but it is a bonding between two families. Hence when individuals from two different corners of the country, from two intensely different backgrounds decide to tie the knot, its not just the tastes, thoughts and feeling of these two individuals that is involved in the union.

Chetan Bhagat, in this book- 2 States :the story of My marriage has given insight into the true forms of the reaction, thought process, views and expressions of the elders in both the societies. The author also brings to light the cultural differences traditional values, language differences that stand as barriers between the families. Further the differences in the inherent habit of the people of these two states, the lively, boisterous and extrovert Punjabis against the introvert, traditional and conventional and quiet Tamilians.

This book brings to light all the issues that stand in face of every individual who would be looking to marry outside the realms of his or her society, more so of the state. In such cases the conventional Indian household considers this wedding as a union not just of the two families but also of the cultures traditions, festivities, and mindset of the two states. Bridging this communication gap and surviving the multi-step obstacle course of an Indian love marriage is the struggle faced by many such couples.

Reading reviews of 2 State: the story of my marriage, shows that this novel is a motivational one, and is about winning people, overcoming prejudices and accepting cultural differences. The familys opposition to such inter-state marriages is caused by the fear of social reproach and the reactions from extended families. For a complete motivational package, one can buy books online i.e 2 State: the story of my marriage, from the online shopping stores with a quick despatch and door delivery option.

by: brianwarren
How To Handle Online Dating Fatigue? What To Expect From Online Merchant Accounts Are Silver Rings for Men Becoming More Popular than Gold? Airport Security Tips by:Steve Robinson Watch Gijon vs Zaragoza Online Childhood Obesity In 16 Minutes A Day Tinnitus Treatment - Simple Ways To Help You Can PCOS And Hair Loss Really Be Related? by:Elias Coombes Methods For Cooling Water Treatment For The Water Treatment Principles for Fast Weight Loss How To Buy Diamond Jewelry by:Gordie Guide Why An Ivr System Alone Is No Longer Enough For Ecommerce Efficiency Synergyst Believes Global Wine Demand and Supply to Shift from Europe
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.70.101) / Processed in 0.011303 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2831, 975,
Shop Online For 2 States The Story Of My Marriage By Chetan Bhagat