Insurances.net
insurances.net » Accident Insurance » Seattle Accident Attorney - The other Insurance Company
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Seattle Accident Attorney - The other Insurance Company

Hoping to provide everybody the resources and knowledge to know how to fight their

personal injury lawsuit, Seattle car accident attorney Jason Epstein continues his series of answers to frequently asked questions. In this article, Jason answers the important question of whether or not you should talk to the other person's insurance company following an accident.

Basically, if you haven't consulted an attorney yet, do not speak to the other person's insurance company following an accident. When you are fighting someone else's insurance company, they will be looking for any information that would allow them to deny or lower your claim. If they are trying to contact you, I'd suggest that you contact an attorney for advice.

The insurance companies use tactics that I have labeled as the "3 D's," which is delay, deny, defend. They could potentially try to delay your case as much as possible hoping that you will either forget about it and move on, or have it pass the statute of limitations. In the State of Washington, where I practice law, this is three years, so make sure you do not wait to long to pursue a claim. The second "D" is deny. They will try to get as much information on you as possible, including recorded statements if they call you, to prove that you are not injured as a result of the accident. The third "D" is defend. Once they realize that you have a legitimate case and have hired a lawyer to defend it, the insurance companies will bear down and fight the case. Just remember once it gets to this point, that if you talked to them early in the process without the advice of an attorney, they may be able to use some of your statements against you.

Almost every personal injury lawyer provides a free consultation, so before you talk to the other insurance company, make sure you seek out the advice of an attorney. As I do with my clients, a lawyer will be able to tell you whether or not you have a viable case and become the main point of communication with the insurance companies so you won't have to.Seattle Accident Attorney - The other Insurance Company

If you are in an auto accident, make sure you check out my other videos that may be relevant to your case, and feel free to call my office toll free at (888) 852-0068. To get more information from Seattle Car Accident Lawyer Jason Epstein, get his books on Washington auto accidents for free by clicking the preceeding link.

By: Jason Epstein
St. Louis Park Chiropractor Explains Auto Accident Injuries. Auto Body Shops And Your Accident Compensation Claim How To File An Accident Personal Injury Claim How Can Auto Accident Attorneys Help You? How An Albuquerque Personal Injury Lawyer & An Auto Accident Attorney Can Help You Bellevue Accident Lawyer - What is a Personal Injury Case? Car Injury - What Happens To Your Neck In An Major Or Minor Auto Accident? Preventing Injuries And Accidents With An Ankle Brace Cheaper Car Insurance - How To Get Cheap Accident Insurance now Hermit Crab Breeding – Mission Impossible! Car Accident Attorneys Fight When You Can't A good pair of football shoes reduce the opportunity to injury Been In An Accident? Here's Why You'll Need A Personal Injury Attorney
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.185.170) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.005997 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2860, 974,
Seattle Accident Attorney - The other Insurance Company Ann Arbor