Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Rocket French Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Rocket French Review

Rocket French Review

Rocket French Review

In my efforts to discover how to speak french prior to heading off to France I tried several numerous products - all of them were of different standards, a number of seemed to merely drone on and others in fact made me laugh! (in a good way!)

But as I explained in a past article - I believe that the best way to discover how to speak french, is to learn french using all of your senses.So listen to the pronunciation, Read the vocabulary , visualise the pictures of the thing, speak and repeat the vocabulary, eat the book - no I'm kidding ..But you can hold a ballpoint as you say the word "stylo", anyway you get the gist ..By having a programme that encourages you to make use of your sense helps you learn more rapidly.

Rocket French has many of these covered and for me is the best online/download program for learning and speaking French. So what is included ?Rocket French Review

33 audio lessons

45 different audio/visual learning modules

Interactive games

Flash cards

You can follow along with all lesson and repeat the sentences so that you can master the pronunciation.Marie-Claire Riviere who wrote and narrates in Rocket French is French so no need to fret about the pronunciation being correct, learn french from a French person, to me the pronunciation merely can't get any better than if you learn from the real thing here!

See, Hear, Speak French

There are 45 audio/visual modules.These allow the student read the words, see the pictures and also speak along and interact.It is simple to follow and the program lets you progress at your own tempo - allowing you to pop back and forth as you require.Having assorted levels from fundamental, intermediate to practical lessons.

I found that the hands-on lessons are so valuable - unless you can string all the parts together to make a sentence then learning individual french words won't be much use! So having these practice modules are fun and you will realise your strengthens and weaknesses, which I think is amazing since you can then go back and show again the parts which you still need to work on!

There are various games integrated, MegaVocab, MegaAudio, MegaVerbs and 500 flash cards

There are some cool scenarios included in the MegaAudio game - these are useful scenarios that are likely to transpire to you - rather than learning ridiculous phase like "Where are the donkeys?" these are real life situations that you are likely to need, and you can listen to them using you iPod or mp3 player.

The flashcards that are integrated help with revision and are skillful for when you have only got a quick 10 minutes spare ...Hey every little helps!

As you have probably guessed ....

I believe this was a amazing program, uncomplicated to use, fun, entertaining and it worked - there isn't an overnight wonder pill that you can take to miraculously learn french but at least this isn't boring or irrelevant learning.Rocket French Review

The other good thing is the cost ..A real bargain for the quality and what is built-in!

Rocket French is a splendid alternative to a tutor. You can study at any time and at your own tempo, and the greatest part is that it is just about the cost of one day with a tutor and you own it for alwaysSo ..You possibly will have gathered I am a fan...I think that this is a excellent course that gives you a 100% money back pledge.

Like everything, if you put the effort in to learning to speak french you will reap the rewardsI anticipate that you like it as much as me

http://www.speak-french.info
Goa Cities Tours Top Christmas Songs For Your Office Christmas Party Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in India John Bishop Tickets Available for UK Tour 2010 North India Tour Package Is India's Famous Tour Package Which like Includes Delhi Agra Varanasi jaipur Tourist Destinstions India Tour Cape Town Villas Visit Kruger National Park South Africa, A Wildlife Sanctuary Like No Other! Wales Holiday Is Just Within Your Reach Air Taxi - Travel at your convenience A Memorable Wales Holiday Experience Review of Cold Steel American Lawman Emergency is probably the first word to spring to mind when you see a LED Warning light
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.17.128) / Processed in 0.012216 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 3705, 954,
Rocket French Review