Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Risk Factors Of Breast Cancer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Risk Factors Of Breast Cancer

It is estimated that the number of breast cases in India will increase by 3 percent per annum up to 2015

. One among every 22 Indian women is likely to develop breast cancer during her lifetime. In this scenario, it is important to understand the reasons for the occurrence of this deadly disease.

Breast cancer is the second most prevalent cancer in the world. In India, it is said to be the fastest growing cancers; in fact, it is said to be the number 1 cancer affecting Indians.

Breast cancer is the uncontrolled growth of breast cells in the bodies of men and women. It is caused by genetic mutations.

All types of breast cancers result from genetic abnormalities. But a small percentage of breast cancer cases are due to inherited genetic factors also. In most of these cases, the occurrence of the disease is due to abnormalities in two genes BRCA1 and BRCA2 that may be inherited from either parent.

Inherited genetic mutations apart, it must be noted that breast cancer also occurs due to genetic abnormalities. There are certain risk factors that lead to genetic abnormalities -- examples of these factors include age, family history, race and ethnicity, density of breast tissue, and lifestyle habits such as smoking, obesity, and so on.

In India, the rise in incidence of this disease is thought to be linked to lifestyle changes.

Signs and symptoms: Typical signs and symptoms are lumps in armpits, breast or collarbone, or change in the size, shape and appearance of skin on the breast.

Periodic testing by women who are above 35 years of age, or women who have one or more associated risk factors, is advised by doctors as a means to screen breast cancer.

Breast cancer can be treated through radiotherapy or hormonal therapy. Surgical removal of breasts together with adjuvant hormonal therapy or radiotherapy or both is said to work best.

by: Healthbuddy
# 2 I recently tried cbd hemp cream for the prime time and was pleasantly surprised next to the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my dread and slumber issues without any noticeable side effects. The fuel was easy to put to use, with clear dosage instructions. It had a kindly, earthy leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent increase in my blanket well-being, hunch more serene and rested. I cognizant the regular technique to wellness CBD offers and representation to go on using it.   2024-2-20 11:49  reply
3 Treatments for Autism that show Promise Treatment For Panic Attack Sufferers 5 life lessons learned from navy asbestos 6 Things You Should Avoid After A Spa Treatment 2013 Horoscope Of Capricorn 2013, Aries 2013, Cancer 2013, Libra 2013 Fundraising For Avon Breast Cancer Walks The Ultimate Natural Treatments For Fibroids 5 Types Of Cancer Diagnosis Available In India At Renowned Cancer Hospitals Worldwide $1.25 Million Settlement In Lawsuit Alleging Doctor Missed Patient's Indications Of Colon Cancer Ignorance Can Burst Ovarian Cyst 5 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Dermatologist Before Starting the Skin-Care Treatment Pancreatic Cancer Treatment In India For International Patients Does More Equal Better With Cancer Drugs?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.76.7) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012231 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1966, 301,
Atlanta