Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Review On Autodvdgps Ql-nis711
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Review On Autodvdgps Ql-nis711

Review on Autodvdgps QL-NIS711

Autodvdgps.com is a big and professional website for car gps and auto dvd player shopping. It has abundant auto radio navigations, and classified by the car models. My car is a white 2009 Nissan micra. I bought QL-NIS711on autodvdgps.com for my car, because the price is cheaper, but the features are the same. The plastic quality is also pretty good. The screen is 6.2 touch screen with 800*480 resolution. The screen is very clear looks great. Great brightness and contrast 8/10.For the map software I like iGo very much. It is the best gps app with text to speck and all the functions of TomTom and Route 66 combined. It has some cool 3d modes.

DVD Price: $329.00

Camera: $49.00Review On Autodvdgps Ql-nis711

Shipping: $52.90

This is the money I paid on autodvdgps.com.. not very expensive.

This is a big and professional website for car electronics shopping. I said this is a big website because you could see many car electronics for many car models. You could find the car dvd gps player, the car camera, car parking radar, headrest monitor and sunvisor monitors. I said its professional because they know many car models, and they provide as many details as they could on the website. And you could get the information you want in the description or the pictures. First you could get the information on the website. Second, if you still have any question. You could chat with the customer service on the live chat. All you questions will be solved in time.

Now let me talk about the item QL-NIS711. My car is a white 2009 Nissan micra. Autodvdgps says it fits my car. so I bought this on autodvdgps.com, because the price is cheaper, but the features are the same. The install is fairly straightforward. It basically comes with a harness. The navigation system need you relocate the stock radio screen to the lower bottom area. it requires you remove you whole center console and stock deck. The system also comes with some metal brackets that fit in the bottom.

All the buttons feel very solid and responsive. The plastic quality is also pretty good. I wouldnt say its OEM quality but its pretty damn close. Most people wouldnt notice. The fit of everything is also pretty good. The screen is 6.2 touch screen with 800*480 resolution. The screen is very clear looks great. Great brightness and contrast 8/10. For the gps navigation, I tried Route 66, TomTom, and iGo. And I like iGo very much. It is the best gps app with text to speck and all the functions of TomTom and Route 66 combined. It has some cool 3d modes. Same as TomTom lastest 2009 version does not work. This means the maps are outdated. The Bluetooth works great with my iphone. I just had to pair it once and everything works. I could dial from the screen or from my phone. The dvd works as advertised. Supports all region dvds and playback looks superb. The usb is fine. Supports my 2 GB flash stick.

This is the general situation about the dvd unit. Its really a good unit.

by: sunlightbattery
Cardiac Unit Recipe For Fast Weight Loss Minimize The Glance Of Scars With Mepiform Scar Treatments Auto Insurance Solutions-combining Home And Auto Insurance Get A Used Car On Finance Spray Coating For Automotive Auto Insurance: Not Just A State Requirement My First Car Insurance You Can Use Auto Shipping Companies History Of Ford Automobile Gst And Fiscal Autonomy To The States When Is It The Best Time To Understand Compare Multi Car Insurance Auto Profit Serializer Review - Here Is Everything You Need About This System Learn Auto Body Repair Techniques At Centennial To Propel Your Career
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(34.229.172.86) / Processed in 0.012841 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3075, 952,