Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Questions To Ask A Personal Injury Lawyer During Your Consultation
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Questions To Ask A Personal Injury Lawyer During Your Consultation

Questions To Ask A Personal Injury Lawyer During Your Consultation

If you have been harmed in an accident, you ought to consult with a lawyer as soon as possible after your accident

. Although you might have a longer period of time to file a lawsuit, you may have rights to numerous claims which can be lost if you do not file the correct paperwork which may have to be filed within days of the accident. Some of these rights are claims for healthcare expenses, transportation expenses, household help, lost income, disability payments, property damage and compensation for your injuries. Sometimes, claims must be filed with more than one insurance company and if a claim must be filed with the government agency, it usually should be filed within days of the accident.

Don't speak to any insurance company which is not your own and do not give any taped statements until you speak with a lawyer. If you're asked to give a statement, simply ask for the name and phone number of the person asking for the statement and tell them you will call back. Since you must report an incident to your own insurance company immediately, you should call a lawyer immediately.

Q: Is this consultation given without charge to me?

About Your Rights: Q: What rights do I have that have to be protected? Q: Who will pay my medical expenses; physical therapy bills; drug expenses; transportation expenses; temporary or permanent household help; lost income; property damage; and pain and suffering? Q: What do I need to do to protect my rights to these claims? What forms and papers do I have to obtain? Where do I get these types? Will you fill out all the forms for me? If required, will you assist me with my medical claim? If required, will you help me with my property damage claim? Q: What claim letters need to be sent; how many insurance companies must be notified? Will you do this for me?

About finding out whether you wish to hire a particular lawyer? You might feel anxious when hiring a lawyer, but remember that you are the one doing the hiring. While lawyers who mainly represent people in accidents charge a contingency fee (a charge that's charged at the end of the case and only if you are successful) you will still want to know that you simply are satisfied with your choice. Even though you pay a fee after you receive a money award, you're the one paying the bill. Serious injuries can bring about substantial compensation for both you and your lawyer. That makes you an important client!

If you want to know more about topic, you might want to check out a great read I found online. Go here:Chicago Auto Accident

PI Attorney

by: Denise Felton
The Best Of Yahoo Online Dating Buying Your Favorite Steinway Pianos Make Your Evening With Wedding Flowers Dublin Moving on From a Spinal Injury - Making a Claim Get Back A Wife Why Womens Brogues Are Clinging On To Ever-changing Styles Kenya Wins world Finance Award Grab The Chance To Have The Perfect Trip Exploring Places Across Wonderful Bodies Of Water Tagging A The Greatest Tourist Destination Guidebook In Getting The Amazing Escape At Cancun Abstinence And Pregnancy The Online Stock Trading Market In India Big Event Picture Taking During Fashionable Varieties By Just Pro Wedding Photographers Arm Workouts for Women for Flab Free Arms
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.41.214) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.011392 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2926, 975,
Questions To Ask A Personal Injury Lawyer During Your Consultation Kista