Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Punta Cancun, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Punta Cancun, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal

Punta Cancun is aptly translated to Cancun Tip

, because this area is right on the tip of Cancun's 7-shaped coast line. This is definitely one of the most popular areas of the Hotel Zone in Cancun. This particular place is the main area for nightclubs, bars, and an array of restaurants. It is really at night when this place really comes to life. At nightfall, neon lights begin to illuminate gorgeously, and the loud and flowing music fills the entire atmosphere. You really feel alive and with it.

As it is common in Cancun, one can find thatched roofs and plastic chairs ready for tourists to enjoy. After a night out in the town, I remember comfortably laying down on one of these plastic beach chairs as I let my silky skin soak in the fresh and soothing morning breeze. Aaaaghhh this is life! In this particular area there's a small dock where one can walk on and it serves as a bridge into the waters. In fact, you can even take out fishing gear and just hang out as you wait for the catch of the day. Within a few feet of walking distance one will encounter a rocky area that leads to a red and white lighthouse. This lighthouse is beautifully constructed and adds to the Caribbean paradise scenery.

Coincidentally, one of the neighboring lodging areas is called Punta Cancun. Instead of your typical hotels, what you have here is a group of condominiums with all the necessary amenities. It is almost like a home away from home.

About the author

I'm an English instructor. I love my career because it allows me to work with students of all ages (from children in kindergarten to mature adults in college) and walks of life. I have a B.A. in English and have recently obtained my M.A. also in English. During my free time I write travel and write short articles for the Patawalk Virtual Tours website (www.patawalk.com). This site takes visitors into fully mapped virtual tours in 360 format of amazing plces such as Cancun, Mexico. It's like being there!'
Caracol Beach, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal Las Perlas Beach by:Rosa Carvajal Benefits of an Online Travel Agency by:Josh Webber Party In Bangkok At the Bank -- Bangkok's Hottest Entertainment Option by:Tom Aikins Okinawa Night Life by:Hiromi Tso Facilities - accommodation hamilton island by:Joan Paynter Beach Holidays in Kerala, God's Own Country by:Joseph Moore Kerala - A Favored Honeymoon Destination of India by:Joseph Moore Vatican City Guide by:Paolo Pedica Visiting Rome with Children by:Paolo Pedica Visiting Churches in Rome by:Paolo Pedica Touring the Vatican Museum with a Personal Guide by:Paolo Pedica The Birth of Rome by:Paolo Pedica
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.89.24.147) / Processed in 0.011809 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2040, 954,