Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Preschoolers Guide to Disney World by:Allison Jones
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Preschoolers Guide to Disney World by:Allison Jones

Preschoolers Guide to Disney World by:Allison Jones

I recently had the opportunity to review an updated version of a Disney World guide called the Preschoolers Guide to Disney World

. I am one of the agents at Destinations in Florida Travel that specializes in booking Disney World vacations for families with preschoolers (ages 0-5). I myself have two younger children (ages 3 & 5), so I have special knowledge of visiting the Disney Resorts and Parks with preschoolers. The guide is an easy to ready ebook on planning a family vacation with younger children. This ebook helps you plan all aspects of your vacation from selecting the top kid resorts, best restaurants for little ones, rides at the Disney Parks for preschoolers, and even planned itineraries to the Disney Theme Parks. There is a wealth of information, just for family's with younger children.

As a travel agent selling Disney, one of my favorite sections of the guide was the list of the best resorts for family's with preschoolers. This is always one of the toughest parts about planning a Disney World vacation. With 23 Disney World Resorts, which resort is the best for your family? On a daily basis, this is a challenge for most guests. This guide spotlights the best Disney Resorts for family's with younger children.

I also loved the tips and tricks for the Disney Theme Parks. With younger children, you cannot wait in lines. My 3 year will last 10 minutes in a line and then it turns to crazy town. The Preschoolers Guide to Disney World gives you tips on how to plan your time at the Disney Theme Parks to minimize your waits and maximize your vacation.

After reading the lastest version of the Preschoolers Guide to Disney, I immediately started suggesting some of our guests purchase a copy of this guide. It is only $7.99 and will help you get the most out of a Disney World vacation with younger children. You can click here for more information about the only guide available for planning a Disney World vacation with little ones.Preschoolers Guide to Disney World by:Allison Jones

About the author

Allison Jones is a travel agent at Destinations in Florida Travel. She is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, Masters College of Knowledge Graduate, Disney College Program Graduate, and past Disney Cast Member. She has contributed to several Disney World guide books and is a regular columnist for Celebrations Magazine. Visit http://www.destinationsinflorida.com to ask Allison any questions about planning a Disney World vacation.

The author grants full reprint rights to this article. You may reprint and electronically distribute this article as long as its contents remain unchanged and the author's byline remains in place.
Timesaver Tip at Epcot for a Disney World Vacation by:Allison Jones Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios by:Allison Jones What to Pack for a Rainy Day at Disney World by:Allison Jones Finding Holiday Accommodation in ACT by:Beck Dillon Cruise the Caribbean for Fun and Relaxation by:Chris Foy Byron Bay Vacations—On a Budget by:Dominic Alberth A Trip Worth Your While by:Dylan Lautner Making the Most of Your Air Miles Credit Card Points by:Jeremy Biberdorf Do I need an International Mover? by:John Jo Experience The Mediterranean - Travel In A Luxury Yacht Charter Croatia! by:Johnnie Kazjja Five of the World's Best Holiday Destinations for 2009 by:Kim Chambers Where to Find Cheap Holidays This Year by:Kim Chambers The Wonders of Egypt Holidays by:Kim Chambers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.211.148.68) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.012774 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2762, 954,
Preschoolers Guide to Disney World by:Allison Jones Ashburn