Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Personalised Card About The Fabulous Destiny Of Amelie Poulain
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Personalised Card About The Fabulous Destiny Of Amelie Poulain

Have you ever seen the cult French romantic comedy

, Amelie? The movie about the innocent and naive girl in Paris, with her own sense of justice? In my view it is the most charming movie of all time, even the strictest of film critics say: "this is a deeply wonderful movie, illuminating mix of magic and pragmatism". And can you remember Amelie's dad's garden gnome who sent him amazing snapshots in front of famous landmarks (from all) around the world? I have no idea whether personalised card sites existed in 2001 but I am pretty sure that, if he could, the gnome would have used personalised card sites like Loccit to send a photo card to Monsieur Poulain.

Amelie always enjoyed simple pleasures until she discovered that her goal in life is to help others. And although she just stole the gnome to convince her widowed father to travel around the world, the funny idea gave the inspiration for several travel agencies. A couple of years ago I saw some brilliant ads about gnome and teddy bear trips. My favourite one offers the "unique and unforgettable lifetime experience" opportunity for your best-loved Teddy Bear to spend a couple of days in Lapland and meet Santa. Of course the trip includes a wide variety of different programmes like sightseeing in the town and visiting Santa Claus and his Reindeer Farm where teddy gets to feed Santa's Reindeer, and if the weather's right Teddy can also take a reindeer sleigh ride The agency documents the whole trip of the lucky bear and sends personalised cards of the best moments of the teddy's trip. The lucky teddy owner even gets a greeting card from Santa as an additional gift. Hmm, isn't it a brilliant idea for the busy Teddy Bear owners who can even choose between a luxury and a standard trip ?...

Well, I know that my Teddy Bear has an old secret dream: he is one of the Teddy Bears who would like to spend a couple of days in Lapland and I am pretty sure that he would be happy to send me even a couple of personalised cards about his trip. But there is a thing. He doesn't like to travel without me. That is why I decided: this year I am going to take my Teddy Bear to Lapland personally. I am going to document the whole trip on Loccit and send my own greetings cards back to my friends for Christmas.

by: Rita
Synapseindia Carving Its Impeccable Niche In Global Offshoring/outsourcing Arena How Does Short Term Car Insurance Offer Unrivalled Flexibility? Auto Mechanic Advises Of 5 Mistakes To Avoid! Comparing Insurance Cover For Your Vehicle Auto Electrical Service: 5 Signs Of Problems! What You Should Know About Online Car Loans What Should You Find in Your Natural Skin Care Products ? Crucial Factors of Car or truck Rental Insurance policy in Honolulu All Inclusive Holidays in Mexico and Caribbean Auto Insurance Tips For Customers Auto Insurance Pittsburgh What Do You Really Need Get Car Review 2012 From Online Source Using A Prepaid Card To Shop Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.218.146) / Processed in 0.011176 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2549, 952,