Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Our Life And The Color Of The World
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Our Life And The Color Of The World

Life is full of colors and different colors reflect different attitudes towards life

. What is your favourite color? Are you in favour of those warm colours, such as yellow, orange, or red? If you do, you are likely to be an optimist, a leader, and an active person who enjoys life, work and excitement.

Do you prefer those cold colors such as grey and blue? Then you may tend to be a pessimistic, quiet, and shy person, you would rather follow than lead. Is this true? Maybe. At least, this is what psychologists have told us, and they should know, since they have been seriously studying the meaning of color preference, as well as the effect that colors have on human beings lives. They tell us that we do choose our favourite colors as we grew up, and we were born with our love for special colors. If you happen to love a special color, you were made to do this the moment you opened your eyes, or at least the moment you could recognize different colors.

There is no doubt that colors do have an impact on our moods. A yellow room can make most people feel cheerful and relaxed while a dark green one makes you feel cold and afraid. And a red dress brings warmth and pleasure to the saddest winter day. Of course, the color black will probably make you feel depressed. It is reported that a black bridge over the Thames River used to be the scene of more suicides than any other bridge in the area until one day it was repainted green, the number of suicide attempts immediately fell sharply; perhaps it would have fallen even more if the bridge had been done in pink or baby blue.

Light bright colors make people not only happier but more active in their work. It is an established fact that students work better, harder and will make fewer mistakes when their notebooks and study tools are of these colors rather than black or grey.So now do you know what kind of person you are belonging to? Just find your life color, and enjoy your life!

mans life is a process of growing up, actually im standing here is a growth. if a persons life must constituted by various choices, then i grow up along with these choices. once i hope i can study in a college in future, however thats passed, as you know I come here, now I wonder what the future holds for me.once my teacher said : you are not sewing, you are stylist; never forget which you should lay out to people is your thought, not craft. i will put my personality with my interest and ability into my study, during these process I will combine learning with doing. if I can achieve this future, I think that I really grow up. and I deeply believe kindred, good-fellowship and love will perfection and happy in the future!

by: novus writer
Houseboat Tours in Kerala India – Memorable Experience of Lifetime Visit Thailand And Enjoy The Life Life Plan Insurance - When Life Changes So Should Your Insurance Coverage Mesothelioma Claims Another Lifestyle Life Is Full Of Experiences And Happenings - Express It To Others! Ways To Stop Repossession And A Lifetime Of Poverty On-line Assurance Plans Perfect Offer Everyday Life Insurance With Critical Illness Cover Honeymoon In Goa Wonderful And Exciting Experience Of Lifetime How To Find The Best Life Insurance In Long Beach Is Seniors Life Insurance Policies Excellent? Playa Del Carmen Condos Luxury Defined By Lifestyle Trials And Tribulations Of Life Kerala Wildlife Display Its Rich Flora And Fauna
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.26.20) / Processed in 0.012023 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2749, 953,