Organized Tours In MadridThere are various agencies that organize tours in Madrid and excursions to attractions and sights both outside and within the limits of the city of Madrid. There are majority of visitors that would love to visit various sights with the convenience and ease in a single efficiently organized day. Guided tours in Madrid are the best method of knowing about the city on the very first day. There are also walking tour tapas, providing a real taste of Madrid.
1 .Madrid Walking Tour (with Tapas)
One can enjoy by taking a walking tour in Madrid. You can take a tour of the downtown by viewing few of the culinary delights of the city along the way as well. There are so many cafes and bars in the capital of Spain; if you take a helping hand it will make things easy for you. The tourists are being taken to the four tapas bars where you learn about the culture of the tapas.
2. Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Bus of Madrid
There is a bus service, which is very flexible and makes you view the biggest sights of Madrid. You can take the whole tour in Madrid at one time or throughout the day you can get off or on.
3. Panoramic Madrid City Sightseeing Tour
In this kind of tour you are driven around the biggest sights of Madrid that includes Mayor, Plaza se espana, Puerta del Sol, de Oriente, Neptuno, Atocha, Puerta de Alcala, Cibeles, Plaza de Castilla, Colon and also the historic houses of the Borbouns, Austrias, Casa de Campo, Salamanca, Retiro parks, Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, the bull ring and the popular Real Madrid football team.
This is more like the version of hop-on-hop off, but has slight difference. In this the bus has less stoppages that the other services.
4. Madrid City & Royal Palace Tour
This includes the same sights as given in the above tour bus; the only difference is that includes the tour of Royal Palace as well.
5. Madrid Tour with Visit to Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
It is similar to the tour bus given above the only additional package is that includes the tour to the stadium as well. This stadium is home to Real Madrid, the most successful team of Europe of all time. The tour includes the trophy room, locker room and the tunnel.
This stadium stands out of the historic centers.
6. Private Photography Tour of Madrid
In this, you can view the best sights with a trained photographer and it is a tour of four hours. The photographer will help in getting the best photos of the capital.
7. Madrid Cycling Tour
You can go cycling around the city either through the country route or through the urban route.
8. Madrid Segway Tour
It is a two-wheeled vehicle around the city.
by: Frederick Alford
About the Author:
The author has great knowledge about Excursion in Madrid. With his knowledge, he has written many articles on Private tour Madrid. He has organized many Cordoba Tour.
- Adelaide Info Link in Australian for accommodation
- Looking For A Good Baby Gift? Find A Travel Changing Pad
- 2010 London Tourist Info On Getting The Best Prices, Selecting, As Well As Chartering Hotels Plus Ot
- Making the most of your Alabama Holiday
- Latest Paris Hilton's news
- Dream Holidays In Misano Adriatico
- Useful London Tour Help On Getting Great Deals, Picking, And Booking Hotels And Other Helpful Tips
- Christmas Gifts 2010 - What Will They Be?
- The Carolina Coast Is Relaxing This Time Of Year Get Hints On How To Find Excellent Deals On Myrtle
- The Next 20 Years Forecast The World Demand For Timber And Plywood