Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Organic Maca and The Big Wave World Tour
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Organic Maca and The Big Wave World Tour

Sol Raiz Organics and this year's Big Wave World Tour for more reasons than one:

Carlsbad based Sol Raiz Organics is proud to work with the 2010-11 Big Wave World Tour in hopes of combining endurance and health- organically. Sol Raiz Organics is a specialty importer of the world's most potent organic maca, Lepidium Peruvianum Chacon, a root resembling a radish that grows exclusively above 14,000 ft. in the high Andes of Peru. Maca has a malty flavor that has been said to "taste like a ground up Tigers Milk bar," earthier of course. For the people of the high Andes, organic maca is a staple in their diet for energy, vitality, and over all nutrition. Maca's history traces back to the Incan Empire where it was consumed solely by warriors and certain Incan nobility. Today, Sol Raiz Organics maca is becoming the go-to food source for high endurance athletes, pre game and to aid in recovery from intense training.Organic Maca and The Big Wave World Tour

Sambazon Athletic Department's Scott Nemeth has made Sol Raiz Organics maca a staple to his post workout/recovery nutrition plan. "There's a certain boost and vigor that comes from consuming maca that you can't really explain until you try it and believe me, with Sol Raiz Organics products I could feel it," says Nemeth. Big Wave World Tour competitor, Jamie Sterling agrees. "I've been using organic maca blended into smoothies for a few years now, but no other brand comes close to the quality and potency of Sol Raiz Organics maca."

Sol Raiz Organics joins the tour at an opportune time just before the second event gears up at Pico Alto, Peru. "We couldn't miss the opportunity to support the Tour and competitors and give back to the country that shares the gift of the maca for us to pass on to the U.S. market place," says founder, Kenny Stittsworth. "I have some good friends on Tour and I finally have the chance to work with Gary Linden rather than just pick up boards from him (Gary shaped Kenny his first board for his sixth birthday and dozens since, "my Dad and Gary go way back"). He continues, "I believe in the longevity of Gary's vision and Sol Raiz Organics offers a product line that makes sense for the demands of the Tour. Maca is a nutrient dense, nutrient rich, whole food that should be consumed as a daily part of our diet. I hope by introducing Sol Raiz Organics maca to competitors it will inevitably add strength and ultimately excitement to an already exciting and valuable tour."Organic Maca and The Big Wave World Tour

Since contests are run every two to three months or so, Sol Raiz Organics plans to contribute a "gift bag" with the product line to each of the competitors to consume between events. Last seasons World Champ, Carlos Burle, sees the value in staying fine- tuned during down time. "At 42 years old I am looking for the healthiest natural products I can find. Sol Raiz Organics maca helps me stay focused and healthy- mentally and physically, you start your day with Sol Raiz Organics and feel real results from sustained energy to help you go big." The product line consists of a unique loose-leaf maca tea for your morning session. Sol Raiz Organics Maca powder is perfect when added to acai bowls, yogurt, or blended into protein shakes. They also have vegan capsules that are key for those chasing swell or on the road.

"The main focus with Sol Raiz Organics has always been to bridge the gap between grower and consumer with healthy products such as maca that especially make sense for athletes. These guys are facing and riding the biggest waves in the world, they may want to keep as much maca in their system as possible."

*Sol Raiz Organics maca is a USDA certified organic whole food with nothing added.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Bentota Beach Sri Lanka North American Power - Maryland Residents Listen Up Contouring Your Back With Liposuction Holidays on the Costa del Sol and distances Hot gift ideas for Christmas Best Time To Visit Venice To Enjoy Seasons And Festivals Go on a London theatre break Indian Ocean Holidays: Glorious Weather, Incredible Destinations And Unlimited Fun Halloween Coloring Pages Credit Card Debt Settlement Vs Debt Consolidation - A Debt Relief Comparison Holiday On Shell Island Christmas Anxiety - Help stop Pannic Attacks Caribbean holidays, where can i book?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.183.24) / Processed in 0.014042 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3915, 954,