Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » New Volvo V40 Revealed At The 2012 Geneva Motor Show
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

New Volvo V40 Revealed At The 2012 Geneva Motor Show

After going to the 2012 Geneva Motor Show this year

, all of my friends want to know what it was like and what I saw. There isnt really much to say, as the name itself tells them exactly what I saw. I got to see many new great cars which will be launched in the near future, which are improved to fit into our modern world.

One of my favourite cars at the show was the new Volvo V40, its a car that boasts class-leading driving dynamics and also the chassis of the car has been designed to offer the agile, connected experience that creates true driving pleasure.

The engine range for the new Volvo V40 has everything from Volvo's first diesel with CO2 emissions of just 94 g/km to the turbocharged T5 petrol engine with 254 hp. All engine versions of the new Volvo V40 have start-stop and braking energy regeneration, whether they are fitted with a manual or an automatic gearbox.

The new Volvo V40 has features such as deflectors, a twin-coloured rear diffuser, a striping kit and enlarged rectangular, chromed twin tail pipes, diamond-cut 18-inch alloy wheels with contrasting grey detailing and a roof spoiler. The Light Emitting Diodes (LED) gives the car an individual style and a high-tech look.

The new Volvo V40 features the new frameless interior rear-view mirror, which has been inspired by modern smart phone design and the interior lighting has also been designed to give a theatre lighting feel. LED lamps are used to light up strategic areas. The driver can enjoy a red-to-blue setting that adapts the light to the interior temperature.

The prices and specification of the new Volvo V40 will be announced at the end of March, but customers will be able to place orders by the end of April and cars will be delivered in September 2012. I guess I will have to wait a long time before the new Volvo V40 arrives at my local used Volvo dealer.

by: bensonbrownson
Expat Family Relaxation Activities Security Clearance Denial: The True Cost of Debt Bridesmaids With Wedding Bridesmaid Dresses Are The Second Shining Stars Bridging Distances With Online Study Simplified Dating For Fellas Convertible Cribs - Growing With Your Child For Years To Come Designing An Agreement You Can Live With: Mediating A Livable Divorce Agreement Can Your Marriage Survive an Affair and be Happy Again? Get An Ex Girlfriend Back: Secret Ideas To Convey Her Again Slowly However Forever Cold Sore Treatment - Natural Cold Sore Treatment Options Elective Plastic Surgery And Insurance: They Are Not Mutually Exclusive Bradley Associates Welt Aktuelle News: Spanien Sucht Die Nchste Pm Financial Info Vor California Debt
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.229.124.236) District Of Columbia / Washington Processed in 0.010991 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2040, 975,
New Volvo V40 Revealed At The 2012 Geneva Motor Show Washington