Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » New Paymet Solution by:Vincent Muhammad
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

New Paymet Solution by:Vincent Muhammad

New Paymet Solution by:Vincent Muhammad

With the recent economic downturn in the U.S. and its global effect, we all should realize how connected we are. The world is getting smaller and smaller through the use of technology and the growing advancements being made in that field. We live in the age of the Internet, Mobile Phones, PDAs, VOIP, Text Messaging, Social Networks, Twitter, SKYPE, WIFI, Video Conferencing and the list could go on and on.

This is the reason why after the passing of Michael Jackson most found out from non-traditional news media and information outlets. Most received text messages informing them of the news according to traditional news outlets. Information has the ability to go viral in a matter of minutes.

What does this have to do with you, you may ask. Everything!!! You and I are the driving force behind technology and we have to began to use technology to our advantage not only for fun activities and to stay in touch with friends and family but also for the purpose of business growth and development.

When I came across Canadian based company Selfbank Mobile I had to explore it, and I am glad I did. I was frustrated and somewhat angry at the way some big banks had taken advantage of average hard working citizens who were just trying to support themselves and their families. These institutions were not empowering the people rather, making them dependant on a system that was only interested in making a few wealthy.

Selfbank Mobile has combined two worlds, the world of banking and the world of social media. The company has developed a payment solution that allows you the end user to send and receive payments instantly with the use of your mobile phone via text messaging, at a fraction of what it would cost using other companies. Whats most important is the idea of empowerment.

Selfbank Mobile has put in place a system that allows regular Joes to earn an income off of transaction fees like large banking institutions. This is empowering the consumer. Not only can you use the platform but you also have the potential of earning a substantial income. For every person you personally refer to Selfbank and they activate an account you receive money whenever they make a transaction. The cost to set up a basic account to send and receive money is, get this, free; with the option of upgrading.

Let me paint a picture for you. I place an ad on Craigslist: bike for sale $180.00. Someone sees my ad and want to purchase the bike. They contact me for payment information, I tell them to set up a Selfbank account if they do not already have one. They send the money via text message I receive it instantly. If they did not already have an account I referred them, therefore I will receive transaction fees whenever they use their account for the life of the account. For more information or to set up an account visit: http://selfbankmobile.com/v1

About the author

Leave your wallet home and take your money mobile. New Payment solution allows you to use your mobile phone and earn income off transactions.
# 2 I recently tried cbd lotion for the first time and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my appetite and doze issues without any noticeable side effects. The fuel was serene to put to use, with definite dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, shameless taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent improvement in my overall well-being, instinct more relaxed and rested. I know the natural approximate to wellness CBD offers and aim to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 12:18  reply
Make Money Online Writing Articles 7 Must Have Online Data Recovery Tools Top 20 Free Online Classified Ads Websites 6 Month Loans Apply Online For Quick Cash Approval Learning While Earning with Your Affiliate Program by:Ruth Abigail Sebastian 6 Steps To Laying Out Your Competitive Strategy by:Jeff Schein 7 Mindset Secrets For Making Money Online Faster 7 Point Plan To Quickly Make Money With AdSense Taking contractor leads through Your Web Site After the Diploma: How to market yourself with an Online Degree Can You Locate Criminal Court Records Online To See Someones Criminal Past 7 Reasons To Trade The FOREX Market 6 Ways To Become A Full Time Online Business Owner
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.91.0.68) / Processed in 0.013445 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3160, 973,