Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Neck Massage: Alleviate Cramps Sooner
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Neck Massage: Alleviate Cramps Sooner

Isn't technology great. Do you type? Do you do research. Has your child said why, and you've gone straight online to research. Have you been invited by an electronic invite, or maybe that's how you check up on play dates with your child's playmates? I certainly have. The computer contains our master schedule, our reminders, even if we forget what's going on, all I do is go online and search emails. I check my medical records, renew prescriptions, even pay bills online! With this ease comes the downside. That is, migraines, sore neck, back, arms, even fingers.

My doctor has told me that my migraines are caused by the pulling on muscles as I hunch over my computer. I first tried neck massage skeptically, but found it such a relaxing way to relieve my aches and pains. As I didn't have a doctor recommendation, I just went to my local massage spa and had a consultation. I clicked with someone, and she became my massage therapist.

Massage is the manipulation of superficial layers of muscle and connective tissue. This is done to enhance function and promote relaxation and well-being. If you are looking to modern medicine to cure your issues, maybe you are looking in the wrong place. The art of massage dates way back, back to over 3000 years. It has been documented by the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians. They all applied forms of massage for many ailments. Hippocrates even wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. Neck massage is not an ancient cure, but a modern cure based on ancient methods.

My first neck massage was performed by a massage technician who had her own equipment. She had me sit facing the back of a chair, and had my neck exposed. My shoulders were alternately massaged back and forth for about a minute. After that my neck muscles were squeezed as I relaxed my muscles. I was instructed to move my shoulders up and down, then to relax. This, too was done alternately. My neck was rubbed from the base up to my skull. My first massage took about 10 minutes as it was just a neck massage. If you are having a neck massage as part of a general massage the whole experience will take longer.Neck Massage: Alleviate Cramps Sooner

Are you interested yet? Next step is how do you find a massage therapist? First you have to research what sort of qualifications you are seeking in a therapist. Your doctor may refer you to one he/she works with. There are so many types of massage, and it is done in a variety of ways with a variety of ancient remedies. Go and consult your local massage therapist. He or she will explain the benefits of a neck massage. Who knows, you may find more than one massage to suit your needs.

Neck massage is my personal favorite. Most massages, require the recipient to be on a table, chair, or a mat, and generally unclothed, but may be modestly covered with towels or sheets. If the person is uncomfortable with this, she/he may wear underwear. For a neck massage, you will remain clothed, but should wear a low neck. Are you convinced, if so, ask your doctor, or just go on over to your local spa or salon, and discuss your particular issues, and I'm sure you'll find the appropriate therapist to suit your neck massage needs.

by: Sharon Hubbard
Facial Massage Alleviate Hurts More Effectively Swedish Massage: Alleviate Cramps Sooner Foot Massage Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively Using Knowledge To Alleviate Back Pain Alternate Versions Of Doctor Doom Sheffield, South Yorkshire Neck Pain Alleviated Safely With Therapy And Acupuncture Sessions Kathryn Fuller Doctoral Fellowships: Wild World Grant Hand Massage Alleviate Soreness More Effectively Hot Stone Massage Alleviate Aches More Effectively Therapeutic Massage Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively Couples Massage: Alleviate Soreness Sooner While Spending Time Together Back Massage Alleviate Hurts More Effectively Massage Spa Alleviate Muscle Spasms Sooner
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.163.62.42) / Processed in 0.012565 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3330, 960,