Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » My Personal Cure Of Heartburn
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Personal Cure Of Heartburn

Like tens of thousands of others suffering from heartburn

, I was content with taking antacids without worrying if they provided a real cure to heartburn or not. I then switched from one OTC product to another whenever a new one described as a breakthrough landed on the shelves of the pharmacies I regularly stopped by. Instead of these being the desired solution for the cure of heartburn, the result was no more than a temporary relief of the symptoms that kept returning almost every time I came back from a dinner party.

As the recurring symptoms became worse, my wife convinced me to visit a well known local doctor who assured me that the prescription he gave me was going to lead to the cure of heartburn and to change everything by putting an end to my suffering. It did that indeed but not in the way it was supposed to do.

The first night I took the prescribed drug was difficult to forget as instead of the relief I was hoping for I woke up with a severe stomach pain and an almost suffocating pressure in my chest, grasping for breath and literally choking. This was far from the cure to heartburn I was supposed to have and instead was a severe warning message that forced me to start looking at alternatives the first of which would have been inserting a gastro-scope down my throat to view what the problem was. Lucky for me, I refused to go for this option after having received my first Alternative Medicine newsletter What Your Doctors Do Not Tell You.

This happened some 14 years ago during which I did not use any antacid or any other OTC products and, more important, I did not have to go to any doctor. Instead, I turned completely to learning about natural treatments to find out what the cure to Heartburn and Acid Reflux was. I can modestly claim that during this period, I have gone through and gathered more information on alternative treatments and natural remedies as a cure to heartburn and many other health problems than your average doctor.My Personal Cure Of Heartburn

One of the most comprehensive programs I have been fortunate to find and purchase back in 2009 is Heartburn No More which is more like an encyclopedia on the subject. When I started writing this blog, I did not hesitate to pick up this publication from the large amount of information lying on the shelves of my e-library for sharing with fellow sufferers like you many remedies for the cure of heartburn.

Heartburn No More is at the top of my choices in spite of the fact that the depth of information contained goes beyond the need of the average seeker for a solution on how to cure heartburn. I have learned a lot from this rather large e-book of some 180 pages and I am sure you will do the same simply because Heartburn No More is truly a reference guaranteed to help you with other health conditions you or your loved ones might have, by providing a well established scientific program as your cure to heartburn and other digestive disorders.

For more information on heartburn, visit my blog!

by: Mike Myers
Getting The Most Out Of Today To Improve Your Personal Life Herbs Improving Your Personal Life How To Improve Personal Life With Herbs How To Lose Weight At The Gym With The Assistance Of A Personal Trainer? Why Do So Many People Think That Making A Personal Injury Claim Is Wrong? Have A Set Of Basic Products For Personal Care Blending Trends With Personality : Mishka Gaining Steel Solid Abdominal Muscles For Your Personal Swim Wear Shape Orland Park Personal Injury Lawyer: What You Should Know Before Choosing Them? A Personal Trainer Insurance Policy Covers A Wide Range Of Risks The Importance Of A Personal Fitness Plan The Best Selection In Personalised Gift Ideas Aries Personality- Know The Aeries Persons Character How Personal Training Helps You Stay In Shape?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(34.226.141.207) / Processed in 0.011799 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3296, 967,