Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mortgage Insurance » Mortgage Accelerator Gives Peace Of Mind
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mortgage Accelerator Gives Peace Of Mind

Mortgage Accelerator Gives Peace Of Mind

Your home represents a relatively safe and secure investment for

lenders. If you could make money the same way, it would provide you

with the same income, safety and security. But can you earn money

on your own mortgage? YES YOU CAN, with a mortgage accelerator.Mortgage Accelerator Gives Peace Of Mind

Remember the mortgage note? That is the "paper" investment that

earns income for the bank via your monthly payments. Assume for a

moment your mortgage note is $300,000 at 6%, and provides for a

series of monthly payments of $1,798.65 totaling $647,514. Of that

amount, $347,514 is interest. So that note will earn $347,514 for

the bank.

By using a mortgage accelerator, a homeowner will, in effect, be earning a return on their own mortgage. A portion of that note would be paid to him or her! Not only will it represent investment income, but it will be tax-free, not reportable on your tax return, and a safe conservative investment. In other words, you and the bank will be co-investors on your mortgage note.

Is this possible? Can you participate as an investor in your own

mortgage note? YES. ABSOLUTELY!

This is what a mortgage accelerator does. It gives you

income participation in the bank's investment in your own mortgage

- essentially, making money from the mortgage on your home!

Using a mortgage accelerator, a portion of your monthy payment will be income to you each month in the form of asset increase, and the bank will

earn correspondingly less interest. You will be making money on

your own mortgage note. A mortgage accelerator also reduces

your risk of long-term debt, protecting you from unanticipated (but

all-too-common) future financial shocks .

Here's how it works: you are going to use your regular income as a

hedge against your own mortgage loan by having your income reduce

your mortgage balance. For every dollar of income, you will owe a

dollar less on your mortgage.

Now, here's the secret the banks don't want you to know - it's that

interest on your mortgage is calculated on the average daily

balance of your loan. By using your regular income to offset your

mortgage balance, you owe less on your loan. As a result, you owe

less interest for the period! The key is to use your income to offset the mortgage balance while still having it available for living expenses.

I know you're thinking that you need your income to pay bills and pay for daily needs. No problem, because you will have access to your money any time and for whatever reason.

I know you're excited about a system that can turn the tables on

the bank, but you're probably confused. Most people don't understand mortgage accelerators at first, but after awhile, it becomes clear.

The effect of reducing interest in this manner gives you the same

rate of return as the bank makes on your mortgage. If you have a 6%

mortgage, you earn 6%. And it's tax-free.

But it's even better, because instead of paying the bank 6%, you're

"earning" 6% on the same asset - the difference between what you

were paying and what you are now making is 12%!

To give you some idea of the power of this system, money earning

12% interest doubles in 6 years. That is why this system reduces

your mortgage so quickly!

"Ok", you say, "where's the interest on my money? How do I receive

it?" Ahhh, (and here it gets even better), it's gone to increase

your equity in your home! You now own more of your home, and the

bank owns less! And, this equity increase IS NOT TAXABLE. That's

right, you created a tax advantaged benefit earning you 6% that's

GUARANTEED and TAX-FREE.

What other SAFE investment can you find that will pay you 6%, isMortgage Accelerator Gives Peace Of Mind

tax free, is completely SAFE, and reduces risk of long-term debt.

That's right, there is NO RISK in using a mortgage accelerator. The only risk is in NOT using it, because you will be carrying your costly

mortgage for 30 years - and that exposes you to huge RISK.

by: Marv Eisen
# 2 I recently tried buy cbd lotion for the prime control and was pleasantly surprised next to the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my anxiety and sleep issues without any remarkable side effects. The lubricator was unoppressive to use, with clear dosage instructions. It had a merciful, vulgar liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent increase in my overall well-being, ardour more relaxed and rested. I comprehend the unstudied approach to wellness CBD offers and representation to at using it.   2024-2-20 10:10  reply
Look For Online Mortgage Quotes For More Simplicity Mortgage Disability Insurance - Which Plan Is Best? Mortgage Protection Insurance Advice-free Online Quotes 4 Simple And Inexpensive Strategies To Create Passive Cash Flow How to Find the Best Mortgage Insurance Premium Mortgage Outsourcing Is A Must Have For Mortgage Lenders Mortgage Modification - Is It Right For You? Property Insurance Also Covers Your Mortgage For Periods Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance in the UK Wealth Building with Gold Coins How To Use A Current Account Mortgage Block of flats insurance - noting a mortgage companies interest 7 Advantages to Using an Ottawa Mortgage Broker
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.20.56) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.015056 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 104 , 4424, 965,
Alagoa Nova