Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » Mobile Phone Insurance – Don't Make Disaster Your Hobby
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mobile Phone Insurance – Don't Make Disaster Your Hobby

Mobile Phone Insurance Don't Make Disaster Your Hobby

There is a certain irony about life. We start out as children, grow up, possibly have children of our own, retire and grow old. Evidently, we start as children and finish as children. That, of course, is the popular analogy and I often thought that it was unfounded. That is to say, unfounded that is until I started to grow older myself. The popular belief is that with age comes wisdom, but it is often negated by forgetfulness. One of the things that I have found is that the older we get, the less likely we are to accept that we are forgetful and basically losing our faculties in an ever increasing way. So, we effectively go full circle.

At least with old age we have the painful experiences we did not have in youth. For example, when we were young, if we lost something, generally our parents, after much scolding, would replace the lost item. However, with the advance of technology came the need to protect our belongings. No more so that the revolution in mobile phones. Hence, one of the sensible things we did was to take out mobile phone insurance to protect our precious handsets!

One of my fondest childhood memories was going fishing with my eldest brother. I had two brothers, but I was closer to my eldest, this is probably due to the fact that my other brother went away in the navy when he was a teenager. Moreover, they were both about 10 years older than me.Mobile Phone Insurance – Don't Make Disaster Your Hobby

When I was 12, my family, i.e. my mother and father, moved to London for work reasons. My eldest brother had married by this time and so I was alone in London. Every school holiday, I used to be packed off to visit my brother in Stockport and one of the things I looked forward to was the fishing trip. We would go very early in the morning and stay until the afternoon, having had a packed lunch. They were glorious, fun filled days and fond memories.

Fast forward to nowadays and I am a grandfather with grandchildren. My grandchildren still live in London, whereas I decided to move back home to Stockport when I retired. So, every school holiday, my grandson comes to visit and I take him on a fishing trip, just like I did with my brother all those years ago.

However, whilst my grandson is only 12 years old, he has a worldliness of a person twice his age, so it came as no surprise on our last visit, that when we went fishing, I noticed him making calls and sending texts using his mobile phone. A wry smile covered my face as I watched him tapping away frenetically on the keyboard of the handset. A few moments later, I heard a loud voice shout "I've caught one!" He had caught a nice carp and was desperately reeling it in. We eventually landed it.

Unfortunately, he had also dropped his mobile phone in the pond in all the excitement. We couldn't find it! Not to worry he remarked, almost flippantly, my dad took out mobile phone insurance, so when we got home, he called his dad, who in turn, called the mobile phone insurance company. His dad rang a couple of days later to say that the new handset had arrived!

I was impressed with how calm and collected my grandson appeared having lost the phone and realise that he would cope with all that the world could throw at him when he grew up!
Mobile Phone Insurance – Are You "Sitting In The Catbird Seat"? Mobile Phone Insurance – A Sound Investment! Mobile Phone Insurance – It's In The Bag! Free Gadgets Such as the Apple iPhone 4 are Given Away Everyday iPhone 4 on orange: A must possess gadget LG Mobile Phones : Get World Class Gadgets At Very Minimal Prices Get Your Phone Insured And Move Freely !!! Cell Phone Insurance Solution For Affiliates Iphone Insurance Is Cost Effective Cheap iPhone insurance delivers utmost advantage Mobile Phone Insurance: Best Protection For Expensive Phones Don't Worry And Be Happy With Mobile Insurance Cheap Mobile Phone Deals - Impressive and cheap offers with exclusive gadgets
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.195.47.227) / Processed in 0.012548 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3345, 972,