Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Life Insurance Premiums 19
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Life Insurance Premiums 19

There are some things that we simply do not comprehend or even appreciate till we are more mature

. This is true for a lot of things. When I was in secondary school and college I got history courses since I was told I had to in order to get my diploma or degree. I had no interest in history. I will study for the tests and pass the class and get the credits and quickly forget every little thing that was reviewed in the class. I was into the present moment. When I have become more mature I find that I enjoy watching television documentaries about history. My husband and I have even discussed taking a history class at the local university in order to learn more about the history of our state. When I attended school I was very concerned about looking what was ahead of me that I didn't care what had happened before. Now that I have go through some history in living for some time I am more curious about previous happenings.

I had the same situation with my parents and a life insurance policy. When I was sixteen my parents got a life insurance policy for me. It was a twenty year policy that would pay our dividends after thirty years. I recall my parents discussing to me that they are going to pay the life insurance premiums till I graduate and had a full time job. At sixteen I did not assume this was any big deal so I simply shrugged it off. When I had completed school and started a job my mother presented me all the details regarding the insurance policy and informed me that it was time that I started paying the life insurance premiums. She stressed that they had paid in for 6 years already therefore I should continue to pay them. The life insurance premiums were very affordable since the policy had been obtained while I was so young. I would pay the life insurance premiums twice a year and forget about them till the next notice arrived.

When I got married I informed the company that I changed my name and place of residence. When I turned 36 the company sent me a letter that the insurance premiums were fully paid and that I can start getting dividends on a monthly basis when I was forty six or I could let them accrue. We were forming our family as well as working full time I didn't make the effort to look into the benefit.

Now that I am actually looking into retiring and considering my income sources I appreciate what a precious gift my parents had granted me. I will be able to draw out a regular monthly income in order to supplement my retirement plan. In hind sight I wish I did the same for my children.

by: Jenny Q.
Life Coaching - Career And Life Coach Amrapali Princely Estate: Life Beyond Luxury And Comfort Invest In High Utility Cctv Camera And Lead A Stress Free Life Is Your Gutter Expert Licensed And Insured? How To Save Money Using Term Life Insurance Enhance Collaboration And Cohesiveness With Application Lifecycle Management Gold Carat : Fun And Luxury Lifestyle Does Your Long Beach Business Need Errors And Omissions Insurance? Living With Out Surplus Stress Requires Insurance Why Is Life Insurance Crucial? Life And Insurance Criteria Buy Herbalife Products To Lose Weight And Gain Self-esteem Fast Enhance Mind Expansion And Make Life Simple And Smooth
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.222.128.90) / Processed in 0.011469 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2615, 953,