Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Kids Devotionals: Feeling Alone?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Kids Devotionals: Feeling Alone?

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

This phrase feels very familiar. I wonder how many times we have asked God the same question. Where are you? Where were you when this happened in my life? Why did you abandon me in my greatest time of need? Why don't you do something? I am hurting here! Where is your comfort?

Yet at the same time, we know that God is working according to his eternal purposes. We know it, but it doesn't make it any easier. We still have those feelings. There are times we all feel abandoned, isolated, as if we are going through things alone. We know that God cares but sometimes it is hard to reconcile the reality of the moment with the truths we know. And we're not alone in these feelings.

King David wrote these exact same words in Psalm 22: My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? His words continue: why are you so far from saving me Lord? Why are you so far from my groaning? Why do I cry out to you, but you do not answer? King David had these feelings in his heart that God had forsaken him, abandoned him, deserted him.

Job also experienced many personal tragedies. He lost his farms, his animals, his children, his wife, his health, and his friends. Job lost everything. And he also felt as if God had abandoned him, deserted him. Job even went one step further and was angry with God.

Yet God still loved both David and Job, even in the midst of their crying out to him in frustration and hurt. God still loved Jesus when Jesus expressed those feelings and he also loves us when we express them.

This Easter, remember that God can handle your feelings. He understands. He cares. Be honest with him. And in the end all things will work out. As someone I know says, "In the End, everything will work out. If it hasn't worked out, its not the end yet." God's work isn't finished yet. That comes later!

by: KenSapp
The Global BPO Race Christmas Gifts For Your Father Elegant Bridesmaids Dresses Create Fancy Wedding Background Get An Idea About Truck Insurance And Truck Insurance Brokers Ghost Town in The Sky - A Unique Attraction in Maggie Valley by:Adam Rise Best Tips To Book Online Minneapolis - St Paul Quality Rooms In Order To Make Sure You Get A Great B Regatta 3 In 1 Jacket Is This Summer's Must Have How Can I Boost My Penis Size In A Hurry? The Real Secret To Super Size (For Small Men Only) Watch Aberdeen vs Hearts on PC Online Live Free Home Income Alliance-Affiliate Business Opportunity Non-traditional Professionals Take To Online Cpe Courses Organic Beauty Products The Future Of The Cosmetics Industry The Power Of Conversational Hypnosis Online Benefits
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(34.229.50.161) / Processed in 0.011816 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1956, 975,