Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » I've Got Income Protection Insurance Through My Super Fund ... Don't I?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I've Got Income Protection Insurance Through My Super Fund ... Don't I?

However, using the two types of income protection insurance - super-based and retail

- in tandem to give you low premiums and a high level of cover can be an excellent strategy. For example, you'll find when getting income protection insurance quotes that longer waiting periods become far cheaper than the minimum wait of 14 days, or even the wait period of 30 days. Common strategies you can use is having an income protection insurance policy (salary continuance) with a 2 year benefit period in your super fund; and also having a retail income protection insurance policy with a 2 year waiting period and benefit period till age 65.

By: Hilary Briss
Low Cost Motorcycle Insurance And Kawasaki windscreen Fire Insurance Policy | Fire Insurance in USA Finding Good Tractor Insurance Coverage Policy at Rightstopins Understanding When You Need The Help Of An Insurance Lawyer Explore Your Insurance Options With Farmers Insurance & Allstate Insurance Benefits Of Purchasing Motorbike Insurance Online The Basics Of Motorbike Insurance Tips For Young Riders To Lower Their Motorbike Insurance Costs Factors To Consider For Choosing Motor Bike Insurance Basics Of Getting Motorbike Insurance Motorbike Insurance - How To Find The Best Why You Should Get Least Temporary Motorbike Insurance Things Your Motorbike Insurance Should Have
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.145.183.34) / Processed in 0.010135 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 767, 975,