Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » It's Just Common Good Sense
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

It's Just Common Good Sense

It's Just Common Good Sense

Surely you've heard of the 80/20 rule. Basically it says that we spend 80% of our time, efforts, energy, and resources doing the things that only give us 20% of our results. In other words, we waste a lot of time.

Well, there's another way to use that 80/20 rule, and that's to take your quality time and make sure you're investing it on your high-priority tasks, the things that you've decided are the most important. For instance, making phone calls to ongoing prospects, instead of reading a book, which you know you must read, might be appropriate, during the prime business hours.

Always remember, there are prime business hours - everything else in ancillary. Use the prime business hours for the things that most directly bring the revenue in.

You do have to do both, of course, but you know the difference between time-wasting activities and results-producing activities. It's about time and resource management.It's Just Common Good Sense

And that brings up another thing. In the direct response marketing field, we do what we call sending out lead generators. We run an ad and we try to get people to raise their hand, so to speak, to identify themselves as being interested in what we have to offer. And then we begin to invest money, time, energy, and resources to follow up with them.

We do NOT simply buy a list, and send everyone out a dazzling expensive direct mail package.

Now, in the business world, that's just common good sense. That's the way thoughtful, conscious businesses do it. We broadcast to the many; we work with the select few. We send out the low-cost lead generator to the entire list, and those who respond (numerically sometimes very small in comparison to the "universe" we sent to), THOSE are the ones we send the expensive dazzling package to. They've told us they are interested, right now, in what we have to offer.

And I specifically think the same way about the clients and people that I work with.

Again, I'm in the direct response business, the information marketing business, so I'm putting a message out. And one of the ways I do that, of course, is that I've got my lead generator book, The NEW Think and Grow Rich-which is a really good kind of lead generator. A lead generator like that gets people who are interested in your topic interested in you. You give first.

The people who respond are the ones we work with. Well, what do we have to give? Let's look at this. On the "human potential" side of the fence, we have education, we have motivation, we have empowerment. But every single one of those things has to be consumed and assimilated by the other party.

On the "marketing" side of the fence, we bring increased revenues, multiplied profits, and more time off to enjoy your good fortune.

Profits, you can see. Let's talk about human potential.

You can't count or touch education, motivation, or empowerment. Now, notice that I didn't say books, tapes, audios; those are the forms that we deliver education, motivation, or empowerment in. But for people to get the benefit, they have to do something with it.

And that's why we're not trying to just dump books on every corner, like you would with the Yellow Pages. That's why we only want to work with those who want to work with us. It's Just Common Good Sense

Because it takes a lot of our sincere interest, sincere investigation, love, respect, admiration, and desire for our clients to see a light, for them to improve-for them to make quantum improvement, that millimeter of improvement that can have a quantum effect wherever they're at.

Remember, we're in our 20% area now. We are with them, and it requires a lot on our part. We spend 80% of our time working with clients who want what we have to offer. That's another good reason to follow the 80/20 rule. If we were involved with and getting beat up by the 80% of people who didn't want our message, wouldn't follow through, and we were on a savior campaign-well, life would be a lot different and more difficult. And we sure wouldn't make as much money.

Get productive, resourceful, and profitable - put the 80/20 rule to work the right way in your life. Analyze it. Make it happen!

by: Ted Ciuba
Why Did My Ex Cheat On Me - I'm Getting Emotional Revenge On A Cheating Ex - I'm Getting Emotional How Can You Forget The Ex - I'm Getting Emotional My Ex Told Me He Missed Me - I'm Getting Emotional Best Way To Fix Depression - I'm Getting Emotional Not Over Ex One Year On - I'm Getting Emotional Hoe To Get Over My Ex Wife - I'm Getting Emotional I See Pictures Of My Ex And Crys - I'm Getting Angry I Took Revenge Against My Ex - I'm Getting Emotional How To Make My Ex Jealous - I'm Getting Emotional How To Talk With An Ex Gf - I'm Getting Emotional Tips To Sleep Better And Have A Good Night's Rest Why Do I Cry All The Time - I'm Getting Emotional
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.63.236) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.013875 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 4401, 952,
It's Just Common Good Sense Atlanta