Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Is A Pet Ferret A Good Pet For You?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is A Pet Ferret A Good Pet For You?

Is A Pet Ferret A Good Pet For You?

Keeping a pet ferret, is it right for you?

Ferrets are great little pets. They behave with such strong characters and are such personalities .But of course they aren't for everyone!

How will they behave?

Ferrets love to play. they are active and inquisitive animals that love to be played around with. Although they tent to be asleep for pretty much all of the day they act crazy during the few hours they spend awake.

But you canr be playing with them all the time. Ferrets have been known to be a little aggressive if they are handled too roughly or aren't played with often and from a early age. They have stinging claws and are famous for a strong bite. This is why young kids and ferrets living together is a bad idea.

What do I need to keep ferrets?

Ferrets must be kept in a cage. Some people like to have ferrets around their house but if you want my advice, its a massive no no! They will cause alot of damage, leave fur all over the place and poo and pee.

I wouldn't keep a ferret inside, the smell would be ungodly. They stink to high heaven.

So what will I need in this cage?

First things first, the cage has to be a good size, has to have a dark and light section, it must have a solid floor (no mesh!) and needs food and water. That's about it!

How much do ferrets cost?

This is a tricky subject that depends alot on where you live and what's available to you. Pet shops sell ferrets but alot of animal rescue centres and ferret owners will gladly give you one just to get rid of excess births.

The cost of food depends on how well your feed your little friend. A large dry bag of food shouldn't be their entire diet. Ferrets need fresh meat to be happy and a mixture of this and dry food is idea.

by: Charlie
Carpet Buying Guide For You Communication in Marriage - Are We Communicating With Each Other or Not? Dog Beds Are Amazing For Your Pet How To Teach Your Dog To Sleep Alone Antique Car Insurance Companies Can Be Competitive Too The Perfect Dog Gate Israel Guide: Location & Climate by:SEOM SaaS: Low Cost Online Sales Application System Application for SMEs Dog Clothes Buying Tips Plastic Indoor Large Dog Kennels A Brief History of the Hen Party by:Jessica thomson Who Gets The Dog? Benefits You Receive By Hiring The Coach For A Vacation by:Glyn Jones
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.107.161) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.011388 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 1887, 969,
Is A Pet Ferret A Good Pet For You? Casper