Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Importance Of Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Importance Of Auto Insurance

I don't know about other states but if you live in Utah

, Auto Insurance is required by law. I remember when I my husband and I were still dating and we were driving home in the car from a double date. The other couple was in the back seat and my husband (then boyfriend) was pulled over by a cop. He hadn't been speeding, but the cop had checked his plates and his record showed that he had no auto insurance. So his driver's license was revoked until he had proof of auto insurance. After the policeman left I had to drive the car home and drop off the other couple in the car and drop off myself. It was rather an embarrassing experience for my boyfriend, now my husband. Obviously it wasn't too big of a shock to me or a problem that he didn't have auto insurance because I still married him!

So, auto insurance is important to have, especially if you live in Utah. So, why would auto insurance be required of anyone who owns and drives a car? Well, just imagine if you got in a wreck and the other person didn't have auto insurance and you yourself didn't have auto insurance. How are you both going to pay for the damage on each car? Not to mention, how are you going to pay for any injuries or other damage caused by the car accident? This is where auto insurance is important. Having auto insurance protects the person driving the car who is not at fault in a car accident and auto insurance protects the person driving the car who was at fault in the car accident.

Auto insurance should cover a few types of risks from a car accident. There are always the risks and damage to your car that auto insurance will and should cover. However, auto insurance should include some type of injury coverage that results in a car accident.

Auto insurance is more if you are leasing a car. Because the company that is leasing the car to you has requirements and have to cover their butts if you get in a car wreck, your auto insurance coverage has to include all the Car lease company's auto insurance requirements. You may want to compare quotes between auto insurance companies by letting the auto insurance company know who your car lease company is, that way the auto insurance company can provide the right quotes for your car lease auto insurance.

If you have a newer car your auto insurance may be a little higher than auto insurance quotes for a used car. If you live closer to work and drive fewer miles on your car or take public transportation--the less miles you drive on your car the less your auto insurance quotes will be.

If you have a security alarm system on your car this may affect your auto insurance. Your age and if you're in school or married will also affect your auto insurance quotes.

by: Wava Premer
International Trucks With Jerr-dan Wreckers Are Making Towing Easier Cure Your Knee Injury with a Comfortable Knee Sleeve Think before availing your car insurance Do You Really Know Which Type Of Car Insurance You Need? Your Post Code And Credit History - Did You Know That They Can Have An Affect On Your Car Insurance Protection Against Injustices Protecting Yourself from Injury Related Expenses Injury Lawyers – Employees' Best Help, Employers' Best Guide Hunting For Vancouver Washington Auto Body Shops NYC Hyundai Dealer Nemet Hyundai Celebrates 2011 Hyundai Sonata First AutoPacific President's Award EVANGELHO MATEUS - Autoria (objeções) EVANGELHO MATEUS - Autoria (Evidências Internas) Los Angeles Auto Show - 2012 Mazda 5 Minivan
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.74.153) / Processed in 0.012043 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2831, 952,