Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » How Using A Customer Self Service Portal Can Benefit Your Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

How Using A Customer Self Service Portal Can Benefit Your Business

How Using A Customer Self Service Portal Can Benefit Your Business

Business to business commerce quite literally refers to the type of commerce that takes place between businesses

. This can happen between a wholesaler and a retailer, or a manufacturer and a distributor, or even a supplier and a retailer. This type of interaction between businesses is important because it enhances trade between the businesses.

These interactions involve the sharing of pertinent data in real time between two businesses. As a business owner you too can benefit from business to business e-commerce strategies. All you need to do is to install a powerful software tool that will provide the interconnection between you and your customers, and there are numerous online companies which offer the requisite business to business e-commerce solutions.

To make the most of business to business commerce with your customers you need to have a software solution that includes a customer self service portal, and which is designed to be operated by the customer. You can either have it installed in your own servers or you can access it from a hosted service.

With this portal you get to design an interface between you and your customer. You also retain control of the system so that you can turn on and off some of its features accordingly. It is also possible to customize the portal for each customer you are dealing with thus allowing you to include products and services unique to them. If you are using the Oracle E-business suite it is also possible to interface the customer self service portal with the suite. This portal can also be set up to interface with any legacy system.How Using A Customer Self Service Portal Can Benefit Your Business

The customer self service portal has several benefits for your business. First of all, it enables the customer to carry out some functions independently and in real time. For instance, the customer can easily track the progress of an order, browse catalogues, place orders, view invoices, and make payments, among other things.

Since the customer self service portal is interlinked to your business you no longer need to enter customer data repeatedly. For instance, if the customer places an order, that transaction is reflected in all related sections of the system such as sales, inventory and receivables. This also helps to cut down the time it takes between placing an order and receiving goods.

A further benefit for your business is that you will be able to allocate your own resources more effectively if you have constant access to customer data.

by: Patrick Harris
# 2 I recently tried cbd thc oil after the first leisure and was pleasantly surprised next to the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my dread and be in the land of nod issues without any noticeable side effects. The fuel was effortless to use, with definite dosage instructions. It had a mild, earthy liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked convalescence in my blanket well-being, instinct more blas‚ and rested. I appreciate the ingenuous approach to wellness CBD offers and plan to at using it.   2024-2-20 03:05  reply
7 Quick Tips on How to Stay EXCITED & Motivated in Your Small Home Business 6 Ways To Beat The Competition With Your Online Home Business 7 Tips To Speed Up Home Business Growth Toronto Real Estate: Should You Hire an Agent or Sell Your Home Alone? by:Robert Kennedy Growing Your Home Based Business On A Budget 5 Reasons Why People Are Earnestly Looking for Home Based Job & Earning Cash at Home 6 Secrets To Reduce Your Electricity Bills 5 Reasons To Start A Home Business Now 5 questions to ask yourself before starting a bookie business Starting a Home Based Business 6 Ways of Growing your Home Business 6 Keys To Find A Legitimate Home Business UK Financials Ltd Introduce Loans for non homeowners - Simple cash despite being non homeowners by:Ravi Mishra
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(35.168.113.248) / Processed in 0.011730 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2551, 54,