Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » How To Work A Christian Business At Home And Succeed
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

How To Work A Christian Business At Home And Succeed

How To Work A Christian Business At Home And Succeed

Author: Dustin

Ok, So You've Got This New Business, Now What? I'm assuming you've seen my other video or article about "How To Evaluate A Christian Business", and have a chosen a suitable business for yourself. What's the next step? The best thing you can do right now is become familiar with the income structure of your business. Find out exactly how you make money. What do you need to do to make money and lots of it !?! If you've chosen a business that involves sales of a particular product or service, what is your commission percent? How much would you have to sell to replace your current full-time income? After figuring these out, set up a list incremental goals and a time-line to reach these goals. Microsoft has a nice Timeline template for Excel to use for this.(See http://office.microsoft.com/templates/directdownload.aspx?AssetID=TC010162661033&Application=XL&Result=8&Version=8&axver=12.0.6024.0) Start with small manageable goals. Maybe you want to make 100$ this month and maybe in 3 months you want to be making 100$ per week. Just be sure they are realistic and attainable goals. Don't be afraid to think big in the long term though. In 2 years would you like to be earning 1000$ a week? With your current income structure, is it possible? If so, then all that is stopping you is yourself, your own hard work, the time you spend on this. It's also a good idea to have some small reward associated with these goals. Make sure the reward is in proportion with the goal met. It could be something material, like a new flat-screen TV. Or it could be a special vacation for you and your family. What does meeting these goals mean to you? Staying on track with your goals and rewarding yourself for your efforts is very important when you work for yourself. Your consistent effort and hard work determines your success. With the right business, if you stay on track and take it seriously, you are the only person between you and your success, between you and your hopes and dreams. That's all for now. If you would like to learn more about my business, feel free to visit my website, www.IntegrityToSuccess.com. Take Care and God Bless, Dustin ThigpenAbout the Author:

Dustin Thigpen is a Business Owner living in Belvedere,SC with his wife and 2 children. Part of his work consists of mentoring and teaching others how to be successful in business. If you would like to learn more visit www.IntegrityToSuccess.com.
Home Business- Finding the Best Opportunity for You by:Laura Cosse The 4 Methods For Selling Your House by:Steve Teta Toronto Real Estate- Factors to Consider When Searching for a Home by:Robert Kennedy What to Look for In A Home Base Business by:Arianne Young How to Start a Successful Work at Home Business in 5 Simple Steps by:Arianne Young Can a Home Based Occupation Really Save a Life? by:Brandon Porter China ecommerce has a rapid development — e-buyers beyond 100 million Opt For Debt Consolidation With Bad Credit Home Mortgage Refinance Loans Stop Foreclosure On My House - Loan Modification for Quick Solution Do It Yourself Loan Modification - Every Thing You Need To Know Are you looking for a business opportunity so you can work from home? Can Your online home Business Survive? Tips For Starting Your Successful Home Based Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.237.51.235) Shandong / Binzhou Processed in 0.012552 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2840, 54,
How To Work A Christian Business At Home And Succeed Binzhou