Insurances.net
insurances.net » Baby Insurance » How Likely Are You To Conceive A Girl Or Boy Baby?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Likely Are You To Conceive A Girl Or Boy Baby?

How Likely Are You To Conceive A Girl Or Boy Baby?

How Likely Are You To Conceive A Girl Or Boy Baby

?

I'm asked this question quite a lot. But often, people will add some sort of unique or personal information into the question because they already have expectations as to the answer. For example, I'll often get questions like "how likely am I to have a boy when I've already had two girls?" Or, "what are the odds of my having a girl when sons run in my husband's family?" Or, if I became pregnant in the winter, am I more likely to have a boy or a girl?" I will try to answer these types of questions in the following article, as well as explain what variables go into the answers.

The Odds Of Having A Boy Or A Girl Baby Are Roughly Equal: Statistics show us that all over the world, 49 percent of babies born are girls and 51 percent are boys. However, more girls survive than do boys which evens out the playing field a bit more. And, statistics also show us that the more children a woman has, the more likely it is that she will give birth to an equal number of boys and girls.

But, there do seem to be some instances where these odds can change slightly. For example, an Israeli study recently indicated that men who were exposed to certain pesticides were more likely to have girl babies (65%.) Also, there is am Italian study which indicates that conceiving in the winter makes you slightly more likely to have a boy, while conceiving in the spring makes you slightly more likely to conceive a daughter.How Likely Are You To Conceive A Girl Or Boy Baby?

Finally, some believe that eating a higher amount of calories and more breakfast cereals slightly raises your odds of conceiving a boy. But one thing that all of these studies share is that the percentages of the slight increases were pretty small. What I mean by this is that, in these studies, there were boys born to men exposed to pesticides as well as in the spring and many girls were conceived in the winter. So while these things can all affect your odds, they don't raise it all that much. Though there were statistical differences noted, they were typically only a few points.

More Things That Can Affect Baby Gender: Since you pretty much go into this with pretty much an equal chance of conceiving a boy or a girl, you might be looking for some things that you can tweak or control to improve the odds of getting the gender that you want. Most of the things that I write about are based on the differences between the Y and X chromosomes.

The Y sperm chromosomes produce boys. If you want a son, this is where your focus should be. In a nutshell, you want for a Y to beat out all of the X's to fertilize your egg. So how can you help this to happen? Well you can try to come up with a conception regimen that gives these guys the biggest advantage. Since these guys don't live for all that long but are fast swimmers, you will want to have intercourse after your egg's release to make the most of their short life span. And since they are vulnerable to surroundings that are anything but alkaline, you might want to consider an alkaline diet and / or douching with solutions meant to make you less acidic.

If you want a girl, you're pulling for the X chromosomes. To that end, you can conceive before ovulation and you can try an acidic diet since this is going to make life more difficult for the Y's. I often have women tell me that they don't think that their husband is capable of producing a certain gender because they just keep having the same gender over and over again. (An example is a couple with three boys who really wants just one girl.) I often tell people in this situation to have the mother check her acidity and PH.

People often assume that their husband is only capable of contributing X's or Y's, (or at least that he's producing one on much greater numbers.) But, most medical professionals indicate that this isn't likely and believe that men produce X's and Y's in equal numbers. However, it is possible that the mom to be trends more alkaline or acidic and this has been contributing to the gender that the couple are getting.How Likely Are You To Conceive A Girl Or Boy Baby?

Sure, there is a lot of luck involved. Mother nature has set it up so that the genders are equally represented. But there are tools and techniques that can help you to try to increase the odds to favor the gender that you are hoping for. Trying new things certainly can't hurt, and it just might help.

I've put together a few websites that take a lot of the guess work out of choosing your baby's gender when getting pregnant. You'll find step by step instructions, resources for determining ovulation times, douche recipes and food PH lists, information on when to conceive, tips, support, and examples of ovulation predictors / PH testing strips.

If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/

If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/
A Number Of Tips To Keep In Your Mind Whenever Shopping For Baby Boys Attire New Research Reveals That Mum's Diet May Influence Baby's Allergies A Eminent Feature Innovative Mama's Ideal Toward Baby Tips Simple & Unique Personalised Gifts for a Baby Girl Baby Products - Which Are Very Essential For Your Baby Baby Products Online Reasons Why You Should Buy The Right Organic Baby Products From A Baby Shop Does Your Dad Or Mom Help Determine Your Baby's Gender Or Sex? Helping Your Baby Through The Teething Process New, Fun Baby T-shirts, Clothing And Accessories Baby Delicate Pores And Skin Care Baby Showers Checklist-baby Shower Clip Art Guidelines For Selecting Baby Car Seats
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.98.71) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.013961 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 5040, 957,
How Likely Are You To Conceive A Girl Or Boy Baby? Kista