Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How Do I Sell My Motorcycle On Ebay? Things To Consider
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Do I Sell My Motorcycle On Ebay? Things To Consider

So you finally decided to sell your motorcycle

. Your local dealer will most likely not give you much money for it, it's a known fact. eBay is a great platform for selling your motorcycle and will expose your bike to thousands of potential buyers. If you take the following steps into consideration you can expect to sell your motorcycle without any major hiccups.

WHAT IS YOUR MOTORCYCLE WORTH

Firstly, figure out what is the minimum amount of money you'd be happy to get for your motorbike. Of course, you need to know the blue book value of your motorbike in order to answer that question. The internet is a great resource for finding out how much your motorbike might be worth.

REPAIR YOUR MOTORBIKE

This is an obvious thing, but many people don't do it. Wash your motorbike and shine it - make it look like new. Make those wheels shine. The better it looks, the more buyers it will attract. Make any affordable repairs to make the bike more desirable to potential buyers - fix that cracked taillight. The time you'll spend on this will be well paid off later.

PREPARE MOTORBIKE DESCRIPTION AND FACTS

Write a good description for your bike. The description will based around the most essential facts: Year, Brand, Model, Mileage, VIN, Engine size, Type and Color. It will also include the motorbikes history. You need to tell potential buyers whether you're the first owner, whether it has any major breakdowns or been in any accidents, even if this might adversely effect the value; when selling on eBay honesty is key.

Always describe any major or minor scratches or dents. Being upfront with buyers will show them that they are dealing with an honest person. After all, wouldn't you want to know about these things if you were to be buying a motorbike?

PHOTOGRAPH YOUR MOTORCYCLE

A good picture is worth thousand words. A good photo will bring you more money for your bike. It will attract more potential buyers who will place more bids, which will drive your final selling price higher. You need to take many good photos, not just one. Photos provide buyers with added confidence in the seller and ultimately in their bidding and purchase behavior.

PUTTING IT ON EBAY

Since eBay buyers can't look at your motorbike, make sure your listing looks great and appealing to any potential buyers. Often great items on eBay do not attract many or any bids. This may not be because the bike does not sell well but purely based on a poor listing.

The information and details you collected earlier will work as the bulk of your description alongside the photos taken. Listings can be easily created on eBay using their specially created form. Unless you have experience with the form, you may find yourself scratching your head, which will take up unnecessary amounts of time.

FIGURE OUT eBAY LISTING OPTIONS

If your main objective is to sell your motorcycle quickly, add the BuyItNow option with what you think would be a good price for your bike, which might be a little below the blue book value. You'll already have this information at hand if you went through the earlier process of finding out your motorcycle's blue book value.

If your main objective is to sell it for a high price and you don't care that much about how quickly it sells, set it at a low starting price to start with (let's say $1), but set a Reserve Price to the minimum dollar amount you'd agree to sell it for.

MOTORCYCLE DELIVERY

You will need to consider motorcycle transport. Don't limit your motorcycle auction to "local pickup only". Limiting to local pickup will greatly reduce your potential buyer universe, which would potentially reduce your final sell price. Make sure you clearly state how you will agree to ship the bike, what are the options and whose responsibility it will be upon the auction end. Usually, sellers will pass that responsibility on buyers by simply indicating in the listing that "Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping." They can then simply organise delivery with a suitable courier.

by: Brian Fantana
The Six Figure Code: How do I make money online? Intraday Free Mcx Commodity Trading Tips Ramgarh Lake Manmade Wonder In The Middle Of Natural Beauty Fear Rejection No More: Learn #1 Secret Dating Gurus Always Use To Overcome Fear How to Find Beauty Freebies Online With Ease Why You Should Choose Persunshop?4 Reasons For Shopping At Persunshop! Home Business Ideas: An Mlm Business Is Ideal For Couples Top 5 Mba Degree Programs Online American Country Awards 2010 Winners | Acm Awards Winners Loans For Weddings - Finance Your Wedding For A Perfect Day! Finding Freelance Translation Work Online The Difficulties In A Post-recession Economy Is it Really Possible to Learn French Fast?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.42.208) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.013923 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 4257, 975,
How Do I Sell My Motorcycle On Ebay? Things To Consider Atlanta