Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Home Based Business Success Secrets-The Secret to Success in Network Marketing
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Home Based Business Success Secrets-The Secret to Success in Network Marketing

Home Based Business Success Secrets-The Secret to Success in Network Marketing

Author: Ted Hunsaker

You are probably reading this article because you are looking for a home based business to get into. Let me tell you that network marketing is one of the best home based business opportunities around according to Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad. For one, network marketing requires a low startup cost ($500 or less). It allows you to keep your full-time job while building your network marketing business on a part-time basis. Eventually, you will be able to quit your job and go full time. When you get into a network marketing company, however, they will tell you to make a list of your friends and family members, buy and cold call leads, have home and hotel meetings, etc. These old-school methods work for only a few people and are very time consuming. You have to spend a lot of time on the phone getting people to look at your company website and following up with them on a weekly basis. Home and hotel meetings are also a waste of time since they require a lot of work to organize them and only a very few people ever join your business. On average, only 5% of the people you introduce your business to will ever join your business as customers and distributors. Only 5% of those people will stay past 90 days. It is like trying to fill a leaking bucket. You are probably thinking that you will have to do a lot of work to make very little money in network marketing and are wondering if network marketing really is your ticket out of your JOB. What if I told you about a simple formula that the top income earners are using to make over five figures a month in their network marketing business? Before I discovered this formula, I was doing the same old school ways of marketing. I was making a list of friends and family members, buying and cold calling leads, posting fliers on car windshields, having home meetings, etc. I felt like I was doing a lot of work for very little money and almost decided to quit until I discovered an attraction marketing blueprint called Magnetic Sponsoring. With this attraction marketing blueprint you can build your list using the power of the internet and make money from your list even if they don't join your business. The people you will be targeting are other network marketers or those looking to get into network marketing. Still, only %5 of the list you build will ever become customers and distributors of your business. But you will also make money from the other people that don't join your business by marketing affiliate training programs and tools through an autoresponder. This method of marketing is more efficient and pays you more than the old school methods which take up a lot of time and pays you very little money. So if you are looking to get into network marketing as your home based business, do yourself a favor by test driving an attraction marketing system and plugging into that system. By doing this, you will be able make the income you have always desired and you will be able to quit your JOB sooner than you planned.About the Author:

If you are looking for an Attraction Marketing System to test drive, visit my blog where you can test drive the number one Attraction Marketing System risk free.
The 7 Things You Should Know Before You Sign Up With a Company to Start a Home-Based Business Use The Tools Of Ecommerce Solutions To Build Your Company Picking The Perfect Ecommerce Shopping Cart Application Quit Paying Cable Connection Monthly Bills Starting An Inflatables Business, Beginning With The Introduction Of Sumo Suits. What You Need To Know Before Starting A Network Marketing Mlm Home Business Starting A Home Business That Really Works Bad Credit Home Loan Refinancing: Is It Really Worth Getting This Loan? Landing Your Dream Job: Marketing Yourself How To Set Up The Perfect Home Office For A Home Business Understanding An Online Home Business And How To Manage It Effectively Internet Home Business Opportunities Financial Success Making Money From Home Instead Of Finding Another Lousy Job!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.236.19.251) Islamabad / Islamabad Processed in 0.012982 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3371, 54,
Home Based Business Success Secrets-The Secret to Success in Network Marketing Islamabad