Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Holistic Counseling For Personal Empowerment
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Holistic Counseling For Personal Empowerment

I offer a professional service for individuals and groups

. Although I have a Masters degree with a clinical counseling specialty - the clinical aspect is seasoned with 20 years of a person-centered, holistic approach.

I consider human nature to comprise a multi-dimensional field. Because of this, I do not offer an advice service - preferring to engage in facilitating a clients attunement to their own dynamic arena of answers

Sometimes this can be about a person finding their way forward into their destiny. Or it can be about engaging in a more empowered way with a health issue. Other explorations can entail resolving addictive tendencies, hospice counseling, working with trauma, or altering destructive patterns.

In the case of trauma, it is important to explore from a safe distance, gradually meeting and transforming it. In effect, the stumbling block becomes the stepping stone.Holistic Counseling For Personal Empowerment

Awakening inner resources to engage directly ones latent healing forces can be an exciting process. Combining this with a humanistic, person-centered approach can get clients in touch with unprecedented faculties sleeping within.

One of the more subtle aspects of the work entails facilitating orientation around esoteric development. When a person begins, or deepens, their process of finding their personal way with spirituality, all kinds of resolutions can fall into place. A lot of the disorders of our era - during this time, which I consider to be a temporary materialistic phase of society - can be linked to a need for people to get in touch with their genuine spirituality. This seldom has to do with a religious path (which, ironically, can prevent a person from engaging their personal spiritual path by delivering pat answers). It has more to do with where an individual is coming from, in the grand scheme of things - and where they are headed. And, most of all, where they need to focus right now, to enable the unfolding of their individual esoteric process.

In a way, people are butting up against the spiritual threshold, and often having difficult experiences, many of which are fomenting beneath the surface. One needs to engage ones natural spirituality to resolve this kind of eruption.

When I talk about this esoteric aspect, I should mention that I do not consider myself an Initiate. I am not here to initiate people into a given path. Rather, because I have been studying the anthroposophical indications of one of our pre-eminent Initiates, Rudolf Steiner, through this, and many years of meditative practice of a Western-style, anthroposophic path, I am able to bring understanding to many of the dynamics people are contending with at this time.

In a few words of summation, I invite clients to treat themselves to greater fulfillment through personal evolution. You carry your best answers inside. The counselor facilitates the process of your own attention directing itself to those resolutions.

by: J Graf, MSW
Choose Your Vesture As Per Your Personality Portland Oregon Personal Trainer: The Importance Of Strong Core Muscles Seo Expert Best Techniques As Personal Assistant Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer Mulberry Bags Suits Every Kind Of Personality Top Skills Required In Becoming An Effective Personal Trainer Scope Of Personal Injury Claims Due To Accidents At Work Personal Injury Lawsuit A Basic Understanding Obtaining A Personal Loan A Personal Trainer Vs. P90x A Guide To Personalising Your Bathroom Importance Of A Personal Injury Lawyer Can I Wear Skinny Jeans? By London Personal Trainer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.39.55) / Processed in 0.011165 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3026, 967,