Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Heal Dental Caries Naturally - Part 3
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Heal Dental Caries Naturally - Part 3

"Can Nutrition Really Heal Serious Dental Caries

?" and Other Frequently Asked Questions:

If I already have some serious dental caries, can they heal and completely recover? As long as one remains on the modern American diet (MAD) the answer is a definite NO. Once the outer tooth enamel has been lost the infection has most likely already spread deep within the tooth. It would usually be too late to avoid the drill, root canals, etc. required to stop the condition from getting far worse. However, a total and permanent commitment to an alkaline forming diet high in phosphorous, vitamin A, D, E, K, raw proteins, calcium, magnesium and other alkaline minerals, grass fed butter, Norwegian cod liver oil, lecithin, essential fatty acids, raw greens, circulation enhancing herbs, brushing with enamel building toothpaste, non-snacking, etc. may make it possible for even the worse decay to come to a halt and actually heal. The tooth won't grow back but it is possible for it to heal and form a thin transparent shield inside the area of the cavity. There are on certain websites, more information and proof, videos by Ramiel Nagel and some actual photos taken by Dr. Weston Price of how a cavity stopped getting worse and actually healed after many months on a similar regimen as my own (except for the organ meats).

How would a vegetarian also benefit from the "Weston A. Price" research? There are many organic animal products such as organic raw milk and organic raw grass fed butter, raw eggs, raw organ meats, fermented raw fish, bone broth, and raw bone marrow products that Ramiel Nagel says are essential. I do not believe the organ meats, raw fish and bone marrow, are necessary as long as one takes plenty of complete protein from other sources such as raw eggs (or even small fish such as sardines), avoids snacking, drinks plenty of "mineral milk" (dolomite) between meals, takes coral calcium, takes some form of liquid or granular lecithin, takes plenty of vitamins A & D and mineral supplements, drinks grass fed, organic raw milk, uses only grass fed raw butter, takes cod liver oil, flax seed oil, uses mineral-building toothpastes after every meal, avoids pastry and flour products, and stays on an alkaline forming diet, etc. I don't think it is necessary in addition to all of the above to also eat raw organ meats, bone marrow, muscles, and/or fermented fish heads! Even though I hope it is not necessary to eat anything from and by which an animal is harmed, I am nevertheless referring to Ramiel Nagel's website and video anyway because his findings are very interesting, educational, and are a valuable contribution to 100% natural and nutritional approaches to dental rejuvenation for which there is only a scant trace of information on the internet available. Ramiel also provides much information in his e-book for those who prefer to be vegetarian.

Is flossing really necessary? It seems that nearly every oral care professional I have studied insists that flossing is essential. I suppose for those who are stuck on the modern American diet (MAD) flossing may indeed be essential! One unnatural behavior often requires another to counteract it! However, as long as one follows all the guidelines on this page and other diet sections of this website I see no reason to floss. After over 50 years of not flossing my teeth I have never had any serious problems between my gums and teeth -- except when I did try to floss them for a few weeks! I never received any benefit from flossing whatsoever -- only cut or sore gums and the shoving of rotten food residue even further down between the gums and teeth so that my gums would flare up severely the next day. Flossing seemed a tremendous waste of time and effort and boy did it hurt whenever I accidentally drove that razor thin, sharp strand of cotton right through one of my gums!

This information sounds too good to be true, can one actually completely do without a dentist? Why should humans who did just fine for nearly three million years suddenly start needing dentists? Something's wrong somewhere! However, one must first carefully study and follow through with all the information on this page and on other articles I have written, and please read the book, "Cure Tooth Decay: Heal and Prevent Cavities with Nutrition" by Ramiel Nagel. I think it might be a good idea to continue checking in with your dentist from time to time to see if the dietary and other changes really are healing your teeth and gums. One's approach, of course, must be individualized. For example one must decide whether a vegetarian or meat based diet will be consumed and/or to what extent if any continuing dental care and type of oral care is to be used. The vegetarian approach requires more supplements and better absorption than the meat approach, however. I am trying the heavy supplemented vegetarian approach but with plenty of Norwegian cod liver oil, occasional small fish such as sardines and salmon, chicken, raw eggs, etc.

After nine months on a heavily supplemented (mainly vegetarian) regimen using at least 6500 IU vitamin D and 6 grams of dolomite daily, and even with no butter oil(!), I am still getting amazing results even better than expected: not only has decay stopped, normal tooth color (white enamel!) is returning in areas where there was at one time only decay.

From around 2002 to 2008 I was often worried about my teeth and how I was going to afford a dentist, face up to the dreadful treatment, etc. Now I am not worried at all and am truly grateful to Ramiel Nagel and Dr. Weston A. Price for showing me that teeth can actually regenerate! Whoever said teeth cannot heal themselves know nothing of the amazing healing powers of correct eating, nutritional supplements, and of the body!

by: Russell Symonds
Nhs Dental Treatments By Osborne Dental Practice How Long Does It Take To Have Porcelain Veneers Treatment? How To Turn Yellow Teeth White Without Going To The Dentist Medcare Dental And Vision Benefits Consider Invisalign Treatment For A Perfect Smile Dental Care For Kids Dental Consumables Market Across The Globe Dental Care Abroad: On The Go And Smiling Bright Achieve Great Smile With Teeth Whitening Process Painless Root Canal Treatment-way To Healthy Teeth Whats The Difference Between Cosmetic Dentures And Dental Bridges? Healthy Gums Through Green Tea Mexico Dentist
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.208.135.174) / Processed in 0.015185 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 5901, 964,
Heal Dental Caries Naturally - Part 3