Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Government Auto Auction
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Government Auto Auction

Government Auto Auction

Government Auto Auction

If you are like me, my car had given its all, but its time had passed. My family really needed something bigger to accommodate the new phase in our lives. Our old car just was not practical anymore, but I also was very cost-conscious. I did not want to spend an arm and leg on a new gas bill, so gas mileage was a really big concern of mine. I decided to do a little checking around. As a single Mom, I just did not have the time to go from car lot to car lot spending whole afternoons reviewing options with multiple sales reps who really were not looking out for my best interest.

In reviewing Government Auto Auctions, I found a great tool that helped my search tremendously. There are all kinds of links to live auctions nationwide, sites that are specific to seizures and repossessions from various agencies, individual state listings, general government surplus, luxury cars, and even a link to the top car loans available RIGHT NOW!

PROS:Government Auto Auction

By having the Government Auto Auctions online, I was able to easily search for what I wanted through a variety of inventory sources. As well, I could do it in the comfort of my own home without spending time and money to travel around town trying to catch up to the best deal. Also, I had the option to review CarFax VIN reports before deciding to bid on the car of my choice. So I KNEW what I was getting into, instead of being at the mercy of a sales rep. I really liked feeling in control of my purchase. Too, I was given the opportunity to learn some basic auction tips so I felt comfortable through the whole process, and WOW, you can save a LOT of money doing things this way!

The website indicates that this is a very protected source of income for salesmen and dealerships, so it is not widely publicized to the general public, which means VERY FEW PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT! Sometimes you do not even need to go out to the lot. If it is close, GREAT, if it is not, there is a way you can get access online and PAY for your new car ONLINE! How cool is that? So you really do have a lot of options and should take your time going through everything.Government Auto Auction

CONS:

If you are still a bit leery about purchasing a vehicle site-unseen, you should expect to visit the vehicle on "inspection day" at the auction site, then return on a different day for the actual auction. You may have to wait around a while before your car goes up for bidding. Speaking of bidding, it is always a good idea to know exactly what your ceiling amount is for bidding and do not exceed that. It is really easy to do once the fervor is upon you. The amount of savings realized will depend upon a lot of factors too, including the number of bidders in that particular auction, on that particular day. I should not fail to mention the fact that you may not come home with a vehicle at all if you are outbid in the auction, so you have to go into the auction with that mentality.

CONCLUSION:

If convenience is a big factor in doing your research for a new car and wanting to have access to a many possibilities of available listings not available to the general public, then I highly recommend checking out the Government auctions. The cars are in great condition and most even have existing warranties still on them or you can easily purchase new and extended versions if you so choose. If you would like more information on this, I encourage you to visit the website.
Save Yourself With Cheap Car Rental Insurance Express Autospa Fredericks Burg: Best Car Wash Services Some Guidelines In Urdu Buying A Nail Care Set Auto Insurance For New Drivers - What to Look Out For When Buying Insurance Car Insurance Things You Need To Realize The Most Common Mistakes With Car Insurances Non Owner Car Insurance The Koko Ipad 2 Cases And Smart Covers With Magnetic Auto Wake/sleep Indian Automobile Market. Work Essentials For Career Girls On A Budget Use The Internet For The Best Caravan Insurance Quotes Medicare Supplemental Insurance Prices And Free of charge Enterprise When Should It Be Most Ideal To Obtain Car Insurance Multi Car Policy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.121.55) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.012344 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3502, 952,
Government Auto Auction Pforzheim