Enerplus Resources Fund (erf.un) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review --- Aarkstore EnterpriseEnerplus Resources Fund (ERF.UN) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
Enerplus Resources Fund (Enerplus) is a conventional oil and gas trust in North America. Enerplus is one of the Canada's veteran oil and gas producers. The fund operates through its subsidiaries. Enerplus resources include shallow gas/coal bed methane, tight gas, crude oil waterfloods, Bakken/Tight oil and oil sands located in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Enerplus operates across western Canada in the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, with minor landholdings in Ontario, and in the states of Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, Wyoming and Utah in the US.
Enerplus Resources Fund Key Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2010: Enerplus Resources Appoints Ian C. Dundas As Executive Vice-President
Feb 25, 2010: Enerplus Resources Reports Net Income Of CAD89.1 Million In 2009
Nov 13, 2009: Enerplus Resources Reports Net Income Of CAD38.2 Million In Q3 2009
Aug 10, 2009: Enerplus Reports Revenues Of CAD251.2 Million In Q2 2009
May 08, 2009: Enerplus Resources Q1 2009 Revenue Down 40%
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Enerplus Resources Fund provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Enerplus Resources Fund, including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information, please visit :
by: Aarkstore EnterpriseAbout the Author:Aarkstore Enterprise specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference booking at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.