Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » Dish Remote Access App Download For Both Android And Apple Mobile Devices
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dish Remote Access App Download For Both Android And Apple Mobile Devices

Not long ago I sat and watched a guy at the laundromat go nuts over a football game

he was watching on his Samsung Galaxy tablet, and when I asked him if he was watching something from youtube, he said no, it was a live game that he was able to stream from his TV at his house to his tablet. To say the least I was VERY intrigued at how he was able to do this. He explained he had an adapter hooked up to his DVR receiver that sent a connection to his tab, and from his tab he could not only control his DVR, but he could also search through all his available programming (which was somewhere around 250 channels), and he could choose whether he wanted to record, play back a recording, or watch a live program!

The adapter he was talking about is known as the Sling adapter, and the company that he was able to get the service from was a retailer from DISH Network known as DISH2U. The whole process is known as "Remote Access", and it also requires a specific receiver along with the adapter, and not to mention the mobile app that you'll need to download, which I'll set as links below. I'll also set a link in the resource box to the Dish retailer where you can read up more on what's involved along with how to order it if you decide you'd like to be able to watch TV just about anywhere you please.

remote access app
Share:

remote access channel guide
Share:Dish Remote Access App Download For Both Android And Apple Mobile Devices

The Dish Remote Access app is completely free. Just remember that you'll need to subscribe to the Dish TV service, have the right receiver (which you can find out about by clicking on the link in the resource box), and have the Sling adapter.

Click the link below if you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:

Dish Remote Access app - Apple version

Click the link below if you have an Android mobile device for the Android Remote Access app:

Dish Remote Access app - Android versionDish Remote Access App Download For Both Android And Apple Mobile Devices

DISH Remote Access QR Code for Android Market:

DISH Remote Access QR code
Share:

Note: When you go to the website for more information, Dish Network also refers to the service as TV Everywhere, so if the page says TV Everywhere you're in the right place.

by: Sammy ONeil
Atlanta Family Dentist Makes Access To Practice Information Easier For Smartphone Users Seeking An Economical Family Car? A Simple Overview On Toyota Etios Liva Google Nexus S VS iPhone 4 Advantages and Disadvantages Comparison Mobile Phones-uses, Benefits And Functionality Of Camera Mobile Phones Exactly Why Clients Should Monitor Their Mobile Phone Bills Ensquared Expands Product Range Into Ipad And Tablet Insurance Review the Ipad Apps Online Gaming At Android Tablets Buy Mobile Phone And Enjoy Universal Studios Singapore Review Keeping An Eye On Our Kids Using Cellphone Tracking Latest And Innovative Phones With Attractive Mobile Phone Deals Watch Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.224.90.25) / Processed in 0.012629 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 7918, 972,