Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Did You Know Liposuction Is Now Being Used For Breast Reconstructions?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Did You Know Liposuction Is Now Being Used For Breast Reconstructions?

Mastectomies or lumpectomies can drastically affect a woman's appearance

, and therefore their body image and self-esteem as well. Woman who've undergone them report a variety of emotional issues, including trouble feeling feminine and finding worth. They can lose their motivation for work or family, and may feel too self-conscious to be intimate, just at a time when they need support and love most of all.

However, in spite of all the negative effects, sometimes these surgeries are necessary to save a woman's life. If breast cancer goes too long unchecked, radical surgery is frequently the only answer.

Some women alleviate some of these negative effects by getting breast implants, but this can sometimes cause further emotional problems if it doesn't look right or feel natural enough. There are also potential health risks from implants if there is leakage or if the woman in question develops an allergy.

Other women--an increasing number of them, in fact--are turning to liposuction. Although the primary use for this surgery has been to remove unwanted fat, new techniques are allowing doctors to take fat removed from one area and transplant it into another. This procedure has been used in the past, but without the newer techniques it has been risky and problematic. Uneven absorption and survival of the implanted tissue has led to lumps, scars, ripples and calcifications in the target area. This has been especially bad news for transfers to the breasts, where these abnormalities can interfere with cancer detection through mammograms and self-tests. However, there is the suggestion that new techniques make it easier to keep the fat alive.

The new technique being developed uses stem cells to improve the survival rate of the transferred fat. In this procedure, a surgeon first performs a liposuction, using a hollow tube called a cannula to vacuum out the unwanted fat. Then, a part of the fat is put into a special machine that breaks the fat down and concentrates stem cells in it. This special mixture is then combined with additional fat from the body and injected into the breast to fill out the dents that a lumpectomy would leave behind.

The use of stem cells means that the injected fat can have a better chance at having an adequate blood supply, which thus means higher survival rates.

Although this procedure is currently mostly being used to treat lumpectomies, it is hoped that it will prove effective enough to be useable for reconstructions following mastectomies.

by: Christian Heftel
# 2 I recently tried cbd sleep gummies for the prime time and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my desire and doze issues without any unconcealed side effects. The grease was unoppressive to utter, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, vulgar taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal convalescence in my all-inclusive well-being, ardour more languorous and rested. I comprehend the regular approximate to wellness CBD offers and aim to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 03:17  reply
Cervical Cancer Survival Rates Us Natural Anticancer Clinical Drug Shows An Increasing Trend Communication Errors Among Doctors Leads To $2.5 Million Prostate Cancer Malpractice Lawsuit 5 Common Side Effects of Radiation Therapy For Prostate Cancer 120 MILLION KARMIC SINS WILL LEAD TO CANCER Syphilis Treatment How To Detect Breast Cancer by:Mai Brooks Asbestos Lawsuit - What You Need to Know About Filing an Asbestos Lawsuit Himfr.com Reports Russia, Belarus Oil Deliver Chats Mired In Deadlock Varying Bladder Cancer Causes Breast Cancer Facts Statistics Tips On How To Effectively Fight Cancer 3 Fantastic Teeth Grinding Treatments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.82.3.33) / Processed in 0.011853 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2627, 301,