Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Cutting Edge Migraine Treatment In Charlotte, Nc
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cutting Edge Migraine Treatment In Charlotte, Nc

Cutting Edge Migraine Treatment In Charlotte, Nc

The last few years I have been suffering from debilitating headaches

. I have been to the doctors, taken many tests, received many pain medicines, but no one can tell me exactly what is causing my headaches. Sometimes I cannot even go to work, and it seems I get these headaches about three times a month.

A neurologist who told me that there is no actual diagnosis for migraines, there is simply a course of treatment for the symptoms. I started my own research because at this point I am willing to listen to anyone who seems to have an answer. I have tried herbal supplements, relaxation and mood CD's , painkillers, you name it. I just want relief.

The forces that cause migraines and headaches

While searching the internet, I came across some information that suggests that some headaches originate in the jaw or the mouth and this condition is more common in women. One of the causes of this they say is clenching or grinding of the teeth. My mother, grandmother, and I are all known for, and teased about, our grinding of our teeth when we sleep. Cutting Edge Migraine Treatment In Charlotte, Nc

For the first time, I felt like someone might actually know something about migraines and headaches. The article says that clenching or grinding your teeth puts tremendous strain on your jaw muscles and the nerves and muscles connected to your face. Thus, these forces can become the source of headaches or migraines.

The force of chewing and tearing your food is incredible. When you add the clenching and grinding over 6-8 hours every night, this is a precarious situation for the patient. Eventually this will cause wear and tear that will lead to chronic pain in the face and jaw that will eventually lead to headache, earache, neck pain and even clicking of the jaw. Teeth grinding is not the only culprit, sometimes you get the same results from auto accidents, extraction of certain teeth, even traditional braces.

The cosmetic dentists use the most advanced tool for diagnosing migraines related to dental issues. It is called the TruDenta treatment system. This is the same technology that sports medicine has used for the treatment of injury to numerous parts of the body. The dentists have been specially trained in this technology and are proving to help even patients who have dealt with chronic headaches and migraines for years. They are one of the few dentists in the Carolinas, let alone Charlotte that have this technology.

The cosmetic dentist for treatment of migraine in Charlotte NC

I learned that general dentists are skilled practitioners for taking care of fillings, and general hygiene, x-rays, teeth cleaning, and annual checkups. However, cosmetic dentists are your best choice for relief; cosmetic dentists with years of knowledge and continued education.

They are extensively trained to be able to properly help anyone with headache issues related to dental problems and they have the most advanced technology in the region.

by: Shirley C. Dudley
Is Cellulite Treatment Right For You? Treatment For Ocd Becoming A Doctor With Mbbs Degree Treatment Of Beetle Usually Found In The House Gynecomastia: Answering Your Treatment Questions Permanent Hair Removal Treatments Best Hair Treatments For All Seasons Diabetics Can Go For Health Insurance Diabetics Plan Anaerobic Treatment For Industrial Sewage What Is Car Doctor Scanner Richard Cayne Meyer International - Why Health Insurance Is A Necessity? How To Select Affordable Health Insurance Phoenix Health Insurance Cancer Plan Gives Respite The Unfortunate
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.90.236.179) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.004799 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3039, 960,
Cutting Edge Migraine Treatment In Charlotte, Nc Ashburn